Reader reviews and comments on The Carnivorous Carnival, plus links to write your own review.

The Carnivorous Carnival

Book the Ninth (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

The Carnivorous Carnival

Oct 2002, 304 pages
    Jan 2003, 286 pages

There are currently 29 reader reviews for The Carnivorous Carnival

nose-in-book (05/20/04)

I found the 9th book to be fair it (In my opinion) didn't do the other books in the series justice. It seems rushed and it is unexplainable (just read it)
? (02/26/04)

all lemony's books are great! everyone should read them! moms, buy these books for your kids. mine loved them!
devin (11/06/03)

this is the book to read ive read all in the series and am currently on the 10th book i love them lol bye
mariah strickland (10/05/03)

the book was awesome lemony can u tell me how old u r ???? because u r an excelent writer u have thousands of ideas in your head i hope your career goes as far as the sky i cannot wait til the next book"the slippery slope"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,**mariah**
hannah (04/09/03)

this book was da bomb it realy was a page turner
joseph (02/08/03)

it was great i have read all of them i think some parts could be better but for the most part it is great.
Rose (01/31/03)

I really enjoyed reading the Carnivorous Carnival. I really feel like I am there. But I do feel like the book takes your advantage sometimes because the suspence kills you. Then at the end, it is not what you hoped for. You can still have fun reading it. I just love the way Lemony Snicket writes his books!
Melissa (01/31/03)

The book was very very good and i can't wait for the next one

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review