Reader reviews and comments on The Carnivorous Carnival, plus links to write your own review.

The Carnivorous Carnival

Book the Ninth (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

by Brett Helquist, Lemony Snicket

The Carnivorous Carnival by Brett Helquist, Lemony Snicket X
The Carnivorous Carnival by Brett Helquist, Lemony Snicket

Oct 2002, 304 pages
    Jan 2003, 286 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for The Carnivorous Carnival

ALICIA (01/26/05)

THIS BOOK WAS VERY INTERESING AND MADE ME THINK LIKE I NEVER THOUGHT BEFORE!!WOW IT WAS GOOD I READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN I EVEN LISTENED TO THE BOOK ON TAPE AND THAT WAS GOOD TOO!! ENJOY THE BOOK EVERYONE..PEACE.LOVE SNICKET.
Brette (01/24/05)

sweetness book man!! haha
jonjon (01/23/05)

the book was soooooooooo goood. The book was exciting through out the whole story. =]
James (01/12/05)

This book kept me entertained throught my sixth grade year I am anticipating Book the Twelth!
Anonymous (12/14/04)

The book was exciting then it got boring!
kailyn call me (11/05/04)

absolutly awesome
Ally (11/04/04)

Very good book.
Soccergurl (11/01/04)

Dudes, and dudets, this is an awesome book! Everyone should read it! (After reading the eight other books before it because you'll get really confused if you don't.) It's awesome because, well, it just is!

• Book Jacket: A Death of No Importance
    A Death of No Importance
    by Mariah Fredericks
    Bringing the reader deep into the intrigue and privilege of the most elite boudoirs, A Death of No ...
  • Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Ruth Fitzmaurice

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes