Reader reviews and comments on The Carnivorous Carnival, plus links to write your own review.

The Carnivorous Carnival

Book the Ninth (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

Oct 2002, 304 pages
    Jan 2003, 286 pages

There are currently 29 reader reviews for The Carnivorous Carnival

Brette (01/24/05)

sweetness book man!! haha
jonjon (01/23/05)

the book was soooooooooo goood. The book was exciting through out the whole story. =]
James (01/12/05)

This book kept me entertained throught my sixth grade year I am anticipating Book the Twelth!
Anonymous (12/14/04)

The book was exciting then it got boring!
kailyn call me (11/05/04)

absolutly awesome
Ally (11/04/04)

Very good book.
Soccergurl (11/01/04)

Dudes, and dudets, this is an awesome book! Everyone should read it! (After reading the eight other books before it because you'll get really confused if you don't.) It's awesome because, well, it just is!
alex number 1fan (09/23/04)

the best book Iever read!!!!!

My Name Is Leon
  • Book Jacket: Hunger
    Hunger
    by Roxane Gay

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Young Jane Young