Reader reviews and comments on Coraline, plus links to write your own review.

by Neil Gaiman

Coraline by Neil Gaiman

Jul 2002, 176 pages
    Aug 2003, 162 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Coraline

KT (10/24/07)

I love this book!!!
Coraline is very spooky. I've read it twice, but still couldn't read it before bed. I loved it though!!! I'm in high school, but I would still recommend reading it. I would say it's probably for ages 12 and up. Younger kids could read it and there's nothing bad in it, it just gets kind of spooky and the illustrations are spooky too!!! If you like a spooky story-read this one!!!!
Madilyn Vickers (09/20/07)

Coraline
As an avid reader, this is by far the best book I have read in years.
Bridget (11) (05/02/06)

Coraline
This is one of the best books i have ever read i loved it!!!! It is so suspenceful and spooky!! the ending is so unpredictble and when i finished i was stunned!!!!!!!
Rockstar (02/28/05)

This book was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! one of the best books i have ever read. it is very whismical and mysterious.
BMC Book Club (11/10/04)

We had diverse opinion, but most were happy to have read the book.
Marla (09/09/04)

It really is great it is a very twisted and I like those types of books!!!!!
Sarah (10/06/03)

This book was awesome! I absolutley loved it! True to say, you will never think about buttons the same way again.....
Jake williams (05/19/03)

this book is very cool I got it from the libary and I just want to read it again and again I love it!!!!

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F