Reader reviews and comments on Coraline, plus links to write your own review.

by Neil Gaiman

Coraline by Neil Gaiman

Jul 2002, 176 pages
    Aug 2003, 162 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Coraline

KT (10/24/07)

I love this book!!!
Coraline is very spooky. I've read it twice, but still couldn't read it before bed. I loved it though!!! I'm in high school, but I would still recommend reading it. I would say it's probably for ages 12 and up. Younger kids could read it and there's nothing bad in it, it just gets kind of spooky and the illustrations are spooky too!!! If you like a spooky story-read this one!!!!
Madilyn Vickers (09/20/07)

Coraline
As an avid reader, this is by far the best book I have read in years.
Bridget (11) (05/02/06)

Coraline
This is one of the best books i have ever read i loved it!!!! It is so suspenceful and spooky!! the ending is so unpredictble and when i finished i was stunned!!!!!!!
Rockstar (02/28/05)

This book was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! one of the best books i have ever read. it is very whismical and mysterious.
BMC Book Club (11/10/04)

We had diverse opinion, but most were happy to have read the book.
Marla (09/09/04)

It really is great it is a very twisted and I like those types of books!!!!!
Sarah (10/06/03)

This book was awesome! I absolutley loved it! True to say, you will never think about buttons the same way again.....
Jake williams (05/19/03)

this book is very cool I got it from the libary and I just want to read it again and again I love it!!!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

When all think alike, no one thinks very much

Y S M B, I'll S Y