Reader reviews and comments on Coraline, plus links to write your own review.

by Neil Gaiman

Coraline by Neil Gaiman X
Coraline by Neil Gaiman

Jul 2002, 176 pages
    Aug 2003, 162 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Coraline

Gabe Hedges (11/15/10)

This book is excellent. Creepy yet warm.
Alex (08/13/10)

breath catching
I loved this book it is creepy and strange in a marvelous way. My mind bounced along words as they came to life. A great read for ages 9-12. I recomend keeping the candle lit by keeping an eye out for the Coraline audiobook performed by the author himself, it really lets you enjoy the thrill of this book how he wished it to be enjoyed!
Isabel mg . (07/26/10)

Coraline . !
I think that Coraline is a great book that grasps children.
Devyn M. (07/05/10)

Coraline: One of the greatest Books I've ever read!
Coraline was an awesome book! When Coraline steps through a door to find another house strangely similar to her own (only better), things seem marvelous. But there's another mother there, and another father, and they want her to stay and be their little girl. They want to change her and never let her go. Coraline will have to fight with all her wit and courage if she is to save herself and return to her ordinary life! I'm going to write a report on this book for school when summer's out!
Kaylee (06/02/10)

Very nice book!
This book is amazing! I actually saw the movie first but after the movie I really wanted to read the book. Its so crazy how much more facts and information are in the book than in the movie! Both were great, but the book was more interesting. Great job Neil!
erica encinas (05/10/10)

I think this is the weirdest scariest most bizarre book I have ever read, and I am twenty-one. I read it one sitting,
Abbie (03/07/10)

I Thought this book was very good, it always kept me going and enjoyed it very much. I recommend it to everyone that hasn't read or seen it before!!!
luna dacavaray (02/09/10)

This book is the best book in the entire world.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple
    The Driest Season
    by Meghan Kenny

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie