Reader reviews and comments on Point of Origin, plus links to write your own review.

Point of Origin

by Patricia Cornwell

Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell

Jun 1998, 356 pages
    Aug 1999, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Point of Origin

bonnie (04/23/03)

Killing off Benton was a bad idea. He would be smarter and more cautious than she gave him credit for.
sherrie (02/03/03)

I recently read Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell and I thought it was excellent! I had a very hard time putting this book down. I recommend this book to everyone!
Ken (12/08/02)

This book is awesome patricia is great
Gorana (05/14/02)

THE BOOK WAS WONDRFUL

I just read the book over the weekend and i loved it. I went and bought two more books. I read another book too. It was called Postmortem. That book is good too. She is one of the best writers and i will continue to read her books until i have read all of them.

So everyone out there at least read one of her books and see what you think!!!

IF I LOVED IT THEN YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT TOO!!
Stacy (05/10/02)

Loved this book! it was absolutely amazing! I cried so much when Benton died, oh Lord that was so sad.
Kudos to Patricia Cornwell.
faltys (04/02/02)

Definately miss Benton. I feel like I know all of them so well!
Cornwell is so great at getting us really into the story.
ayar (03/19/02)

patricia... that means a story brilliantly sophisticated, characters carefully constructed and so alive that you can almost hear their voices and capture their feelings . I can only say that if any body can "profile" something like this it would certainly be Patricia Cornwell ...well GOD bless you Patricia .
Anonymous (12/05/01)

I miss Benton, and I cried as soon as I realized he was really dead! I'm an equestrian and cried when the horse farm burned, too. Basically, I cried through most of the book, but I couldn't put it down.

People call me "Kay" because of my first initial.

Discover your next great read here

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.

Y S M B, I'll S Y