Reader reviews and comments on Point of Origin, plus links to write your own review.

Point of Origin

by Patricia Cornwell

Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell X
Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell

Jun 1998, 356 pages
    Aug 1999, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Point of Origin

bonnie (04/23/03)

Killing off Benton was a bad idea. He would be smarter and more cautious than she gave him credit for.
sherrie (02/03/03)

I recently read Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell and I thought it was excellent! I had a very hard time putting this book down. I recommend this book to everyone!
Ken (12/08/02)

This book is awesome patricia is great
Gorana (05/14/02)

THE BOOK WAS WONDRFUL

I just read the book over the weekend and i loved it. I went and bought two more books. I read another book too. It was called Postmortem. That book is good too. She is one of the best writers and i will continue to read her books until i have read all of them.

So everyone out there at least read one of her books and see what you think!!!

IF I LOVED IT THEN YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT TOO!!
Stacy (05/10/02)

Loved this book! it was absolutely amazing! I cried so much when Benton died, oh Lord that was so sad.
Kudos to Patricia Cornwell.
faltys (04/02/02)

Definately miss Benton. I feel like I know all of them so well!
Cornwell is so great at getting us really into the story.
ayar (03/19/02)

patricia... that means a story brilliantly sophisticated, characters carefully constructed and so alive that you can almost hear their voices and capture their feelings . I can only say that if any body can "profile" something like this it would certainly be Patricia Cornwell ...well GOD bless you Patricia .
Anonymous (12/05/01)

I miss Benton, and I cried as soon as I realized he was really dead! I'm an equestrian and cried when the horse farm burned, too. Basically, I cried through most of the book, but I couldn't put it down.

People call me "Kay" because of my first initial.

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E