Reader reviews and comments on The Sands of Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Sands of Time

A Hermux Tantamoq Adventure

by Michael Hoeye

The Sands of Time

Sep 2002, 288 pages
    Oct 2003, 288 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Sands of Time

Gwen (06/10/04)

I love this book! Its the exact book i've been looking for! I hope you read it and enjoy it as much as I did!
Alex (again) (04/22/04)

I am almost 13 years old and I have read both Time Stops For No Mouse and The Sands Of Time, and I was dissappointed to see them end. These truly are great books. They are very exciting and the plots are magnificent! I highly recommend this story to any aspiring readers. It will be self-beneficial!
Alex (04/22/04)

The Sands Of TimeText is a great book for children ages 9-13. It is action packed and full of detail. Michael Hoeye's second novel is one to be read, and cherished.
Mad (12/15/03)

This is a great book for everyone
boo (12/15/03)

the book is lousy completely a failure
Daniel (11/10/03)

This is a good book for teens. The Sands of Time: A Hermux Tantamoq adventure is an adventure/fantasy book about mice...Find out for yourself, it's that good.
Age: 14
Jazzmyn (06/22/03)

I really enjoyed reading "Time Stops For No Mouse." It is a great book and I am reading it for the second time. It seemed so much like humans, I forgot for a minute he was a mouse! I can't wait to read more books from Michael Hoeyes!!! I am almost twelve, and I thought Hermux has the greatest pet!
Silly Billy (06/12/03)

i absolutely loved this book. it uses so many descriptive words and phrases that draw you in and won't let you go. it also has a very intriguing plot.

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant

The Big Holiday Wordplay: