Reader reviews and comments on Blessings, plus links to write your own review.

Blessings

by Anna Quindlen

Blessings by Anna Quindlen

Sep 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 240 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Blessings

Sally (12/26/02)

For me this book was good but uncomfortable. Uncomfortable, because I can relate to Skip's charcter of striving and striving against petty and not-so petty frustrations of life and seeming to get ripped off again and again.
I think I've known someone like all the characters and Nadine is my favorite. I highly recommend the book, but not for the reasons it mentions on the back cover.

• Book Jacket: New People