Reader reviews and comments on Blessings, plus links to write your own review.

Blessings

by Anna Quindlen

Blessings by Anna Quindlen X
Blessings by Anna Quindlen

Sep 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 240 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Blessings

Sally (12/26/02)

For me this book was good but uncomfortable. Uncomfortable, because I can relate to Skip's charcter of striving and striving against petty and not-so petty frustrations of life and seeming to get ripped off again and again.
I think I've known someone like all the characters and Nadine is my favorite. I highly recommend the book, but not for the reasons it mentions on the back cover.

• Book Jacket: Brass
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck