Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

by Cornelia Funke

The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

Aug 2002, 352 pages
    Oct 2003, 376 pages

There are currently 116 reader reviews for The Thief Lord

Lauren8651 (07/28/04)

Although I am a senior in high school, this book was amazing! Because the protagonists are poor, nearly-homeless orphans the reader can percieve life through different eyes. What an entertaining book! Read ReAd READ!
Fred (06/08/04)

It was a good book for a girl my age
Liz (06/05/04)

"Amazing,you can't put down the book!"
Jordan S (06/01/04)

The Thief Lord

I really am not the type of person to read but once i started reading The theif Lord i couldn't stop. The Thief Lord is one of my favorite books in the world. I read this book witha group of people and I really liked the book and so did my group. Where all in 6th grade and there was 4 of us and we where all different too. Well just do everyone knows everyone should read the book one time in there life.
jenny (05/31/04)

I Absolutly Adored This book and I hope they make it into a movie if anyone knows about auditions please e-mail at neetbrewer@walconnect.com
jordan (04/05/04)

I'm 13 years old and i read this book. I'm the kind of person who loves to read fantasy books like this. This was one of the first i read of her story's. It made me want to go to Venice and see all that stuff and see the islands.I'm trying to remember what some of it was about its been a month or so since i read it and i also read Inkheart and lots other story's. well got to go bye bye

,Jordan .M.
jondo (04/05/04)

This is a Great book, i am 11
Sarah Farrant (03/30/04)

This book was very well-written and had a very original plot. It was absolutely wonderful. I love Cornelia Funk and would also recommend Inkheart. I am 13 years old.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M