Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

bob (10/03/04)

this book rocks
ryan glaves (09/26/04)

Your book is awesome
i have been caught in the suspense and mystery of this book over and over again it
rocks
i love the characters too
Gladyfaith (09/20/04)

This book is a fabulous read. I just couldn't put it down. Cornelia Funke weaves a wonderful story with a group of street kids, a detective who likes to dress up, and a mystical merry-go-round. She has created characters that seem very real and lively(and also very interesting), making it a perfect choice for all ages to read. I highly recommend this book.
-Gladyfaith/14 yrs. old
leslie (09/20/04)

good story with interesting characters, lots of suspense, got some wicked guys that you want to dislike too. horah!
Colleen Darcy (08/30/04)

This book was the worst book ever!!!
Elizabeth (08/27/04)

This book is one of the best books I have ever read!!! I have been to Venice so I can picture everything!!! Read it!!!!
Angela (08/08/04)

I thought this was a GREAT book! If u read it u can not put it down. You can really image wut the people look like and stuff. It even makes u wanna go to Venice. I think that there should be a sequel.

• Book Jacket: Hunger