Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

bob (10/03/04)

this book rocks
ryan glaves (09/26/04)

Your book is awesome
i have been caught in the suspense and mystery of this book over and over again it
rocks
i love the characters too
Gladyfaith (09/20/04)

This book is a fabulous read. I just couldn't put it down. Cornelia Funke weaves a wonderful story with a group of street kids, a detective who likes to dress up, and a mystical merry-go-round. She has created characters that seem very real and lively(and also very interesting), making it a perfect choice for all ages to read. I highly recommend this book.
-Gladyfaith/14 yrs. old
leslie (09/20/04)

good story with interesting characters, lots of suspense, got some wicked guys that you want to dislike too. horah!
Colleen Darcy (08/30/04)

This book was the worst book ever!!!
Elizabeth (08/27/04)

This book is one of the best books I have ever read!!! I have been to Venice so I can picture everything!!! Read it!!!!
Angela (08/08/04)

I thought this was a GREAT book! If u read it u can not put it down. You can really image wut the people look like and stuff. It even makes u wanna go to Venice. I think that there should be a sequel.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

He has only half learned the art of reading who has not added to it the more refined art of skipping and skimming.

K Your F C