Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

bob (10/03/04)

this book rocks
ryan glaves (09/26/04)

Your book is awesome
i have been caught in the suspense and mystery of this book over and over again it
rocks
i love the characters too
Gladyfaith (09/20/04)

This book is a fabulous read. I just couldn't put it down. Cornelia Funke weaves a wonderful story with a group of street kids, a detective who likes to dress up, and a mystical merry-go-round. She has created characters that seem very real and lively(and also very interesting), making it a perfect choice for all ages to read. I highly recommend this book.
-Gladyfaith/14 yrs. old
leslie (09/20/04)

good story with interesting characters, lots of suspense, got some wicked guys that you want to dislike too. horah!
Colleen Darcy (08/30/04)

This book was the worst book ever!!!
Elizabeth (08/27/04)

This book is one of the best books I have ever read!!! I have been to Venice so I can picture everything!!! Read it!!!!
Angela (08/08/04)

I thought this was a GREAT book! If u read it u can not put it down. You can really image wut the people look like and stuff. It even makes u wanna go to Venice. I think that there should be a sequel.

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown