Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

bob (10/03/04)

this book rocks
ryan glaves (09/26/04)

Your book is awesome
i have been caught in the suspense and mystery of this book over and over again it
rocks
i love the characters too
Gladyfaith (09/20/04)

This book is a fabulous read. I just couldn't put it down. Cornelia Funke weaves a wonderful story with a group of street kids, a detective who likes to dress up, and a mystical merry-go-round. She has created characters that seem very real and lively(and also very interesting), making it a perfect choice for all ages to read. I highly recommend this book.
-Gladyfaith/14 yrs. old
leslie (09/20/04)

good story with interesting characters, lots of suspense, got some wicked guys that you want to dislike too. horah!
Colleen Darcy (08/30/04)

This book was the worst book ever!!!
Elizabeth (08/27/04)

This book is one of the best books I have ever read!!! I have been to Venice so I can picture everything!!! Read it!!!!
Angela (08/08/04)

I thought this was a GREAT book! If u read it u can not put it down. You can really image wut the people look like and stuff. It even makes u wanna go to Venice. I think that there should be a sequel.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

There is no worse robber than a bad book.

Y S M B, I'll S Y