MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

There are currently 116 reader reviews for The Thief Lord

jimbob (11/05/04)

this book good
worldtravler8888 (10/31/04)

This story was great. I am a freshman in high school and I loved it. I read it for an english project and i don't think i could have picked a better book. The book kept me guessing and I am usually pretty good about guessing endings. It was GREAT!!!!
Veren (10/27/04)

This book was absolutely phenominal. Every aspect of the tale spellbinded me, and I couldn't put it down! I'm a high school student, and even though this book claims to be for readers from 9 to 12, even a 16 year old can realize the excitement and wonder in the story. If I could, I would have given it a ten.
anonymouse (10/26/04)

it keeps the readers nose in the book
yuji fujiyama (10/13/04)

I love this book
I recomand people to read this book
Zijian (10/08/04)

One of the best book I've ever read
Castella (10/04/04)

I recommend people to read this awsome novel.
Melissa (10/03/04)

when I first picked up this book I told my mom I had to get it so I did. I would read non stop for about five hour aday. that's how good it is you should read it if you haven't.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk

by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages