Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

There are currently 116 reader reviews for The Thief Lord

jimbob (11/05/04)

this book good
worldtravler8888 (10/31/04)

This story was great. I am a freshman in high school and I loved it. I read it for an english project and i don't think i could have picked a better book. The book kept me guessing and I am usually pretty good about guessing endings. It was GREAT!!!!
Veren (10/27/04)

This book was absolutely phenominal. Every aspect of the tale spellbinded me, and I couldn't put it down! I'm a high school student, and even though this book claims to be for readers from 9 to 12, even a 16 year old can realize the excitement and wonder in the story. If I could, I would have given it a ten.
anonymouse (10/26/04)

it keeps the readers nose in the book
yuji fujiyama (10/13/04)

I love this book
I recomand people to read this book
Zijian (10/08/04)

One of the best book I've ever read
Castella (10/04/04)

I recommend people to read this awsome novel.
Melissa (10/03/04)

when I first picked up this book I told my mom I had to get it so I did. I would read non stop for about five hour aday. that's how good it is you should read it if you haven't.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F