Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

by Cornelia Funke

The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke X
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

Aug 2002, 352 pages
    Oct 2003, 376 pages

There are currently 116 reader reviews for The Thief Lord

Anna Baxter (02/18/05)

The Thief Lord was really good. I think Victor ( I can just imagine him!) and Hornet alot. I really recommend it. Also there is a Magic Roundabout film out now. So much for the one in The Thief Lord! Ida Spavento is alot like Elinor in Inkheart ( Another book by Cornelia Funke) .Scipio is so dark and mysterious, so it makes you want to read on.
joshua (02/10/05)

Great book for all ages. I am a great reader and have read many books before by many different peaple but Cornelia Funk has written my fav book THE THIEF LORD !!!!! I also hope to write books one day and she is my idole.
Jaimeeeeeeee (02/09/05)

this is one of the best book i have read ever!!!!!!!! I would recomend it to anyone!
Kayleigh (02/08/05)

My teacher gave me this book to read and I am thoroughally enjoying it. It is the longest book I have ever read!
Sabina (01/26/05)

I love The Thief Lord. I couldn't put my book down. I recommend it to everyone. It is a great book. Believe me you will love it as much as I do.
Elspeth (01/25/05)

I love the Thief Lord because of the way it captured me. I am a quick page turner and I want to be a linguist when I grow up. I hate to read a book in another language completely because I don't capture the story competely, but when there are only a few words of Italian it is made easy and fun to learn a new language a bit at a time. Grazie for writing it, Cornelia Funke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cathy (01/16/05)

I like how the author write this book
Twigleg 4ever (01/16/05)

Hey! In the translations in the back... You find out what Basta from Inkheart's name means... Honestly... who would name their kid, 'enough, that will do'?! O.o

• Book Jacket: Call Me American

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E