Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

by Cornelia Funke

The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

Aug 2002, 352 pages
    Oct 2003, 376 pages

There are currently 116 reader reviews for The Thief Lord

Anna Baxter (02/18/05)

The Thief Lord was really good. I think Victor ( I can just imagine him!) and Hornet alot. I really recommend it. Also there is a Magic Roundabout film out now. So much for the one in The Thief Lord! Ida Spavento is alot like Elinor in Inkheart ( Another book by Cornelia Funke) .Scipio is so dark and mysterious, so it makes you want to read on.
joshua (02/10/05)

Great book for all ages. I am a great reader and have read many books before by many different peaple but Cornelia Funk has written my fav book THE THIEF LORD !!!!! I also hope to write books one day and she is my idole.
Jaimeeeeeeee (02/09/05)

this is one of the best book i have read ever!!!!!!!! I would recomend it to anyone!
Kayleigh (02/08/05)

My teacher gave me this book to read and I am thoroughally enjoying it. It is the longest book I have ever read!
Sabina (01/26/05)

I love The Thief Lord. I couldn't put my book down. I recommend it to everyone. It is a great book. Believe me you will love it as much as I do.
Elspeth (01/25/05)

I love the Thief Lord because of the way it captured me. I am a quick page turner and I want to be a linguist when I grow up. I hate to read a book in another language completely because I don't capture the story competely, but when there are only a few words of Italian it is made easy and fun to learn a new language a bit at a time. Grazie for writing it, Cornelia Funke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cathy (01/16/05)

I like how the author write this book
Twigleg 4ever (01/16/05)

Hey! In the translations in the back... You find out what Basta from Inkheart's name means... Honestly... who would name their kid, 'enough, that will do'?! O.o

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R