Reader reviews and comments on The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

The Thief Lord

by Cornelia Funke

The Thief Lord

Aug 2002, 352 pages
    Oct 2003, 376 pages

There are currently 116 reader reviews for The Thief Lord

Corinne (03/02/06)

A land of mistery,wonders,and many adventurs
This book is mavolus,I am only 8 and I am amazed at all the realalistic things this aother has put into this book.The senes really jump off the page.There so many adventures , and misterys to be solved.
Thhis boy named Sipio helpes four street kids but has a fue lies up his sleeve.
catherin (12/29/05)

I thought it was a great book and it has been my all-time favorite since i read it. It is full of surprises and i recomend it to everyone.
Shannon (09/19/05)

Pull you in story.
This story is a Fantastic avenger with A boy That helps run away children survive, They call him the Thief Lord but the thief lord has secrects Of His Own.
chantal (07/22/05)

A must read
The theif lord captivates you. This book is so awsome.If you haven't read it yet go out and gert it!!
Lula (07/11/05)

The Theif Lord
It was a spectacular book! it was incredable and had many adventures and always kept you wondering what will happen next. Any person in the ages of 12 to 17 will enjoy this book. Their should be a movie based on it. It would be wonderful to see it.. but otherwise this book gave you a lot of imaginations! :)
Ginny (07/10/05)

The Theif Lord!
I loved this book so much. From the first page I couldn't put it down. All of the characters have such diffrent personalitys which makes the book more and more interesting.I was awesome.I recommend that everybody read this book!! Its sooo amazing!!!! :D
= l (06/20/05)

Greatest Mystery Written
I have to personally say this was an excellent book. I would recommend this book from ages 12 and older. I say 12 and older because I bought the book when i was 11 (5th grade) and thought wow this is a huge book i will never finish it and put it away as a dust collector, but when you get to 12 and older you don't see it as quite as long but actually merely a good sized spectacualr mystery. This book has to be the best mystery I have every read, and it is very excting and it unfolds different mysteries at differet parts of the book rather than all at the end as a usual book would indicate its final revealing mystery. When I was reading this book I could hardly take myself from it. I bought it when I was younger but recently picked it up and wished i had read it sooner. This book has taken the place of best book for me. READ THE THEIF LORD! IT'S A GREAT MYSTERY,
Kris (02/22/05)

Twist of fate and on the edge of your seat, the Thief Lord makes you never want to put it down. A great read for ages 8- adult!

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.