Reader reviews and comments on Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

An Old Man, A Young Man & The Last Great Lesson

by Mitch Albom

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom

Sep 1997, 192 pages
    Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 146 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Fizzah Iffat Iqbal (01/28/16)

Wonderful lesson but kind of boring
Though the novel was very boring but lesson was wonderful.
Saransh Gautam (06/13/15)

Awesome
A beautiful book by Mitch Albom....
The reader feels many emotions while reading this book, ranging from happiness to sadness, and more than likely, will be wiping away tears at the end. It makes the reader think about their own life and ponder aging, forgiveness, family, compassion, and mentors in life, just as Mitch Albom does during the course of the book.
Praveen (09/26/14)

Tuesdays With Morrie
Good Book
Christina Grace (08/22/13)

Tuesdays with Morrie
Best book I've ever read in my life. This book is very touching and funny. I guarantee you you'll love it.
A person (03/13/12)

So much hype...
There is so much going for this book. I read it for an English class and when finished I didn't get anything out of it.
You know the story. Self centered man gets un-self centered after a wise man talks to him about life. Except here the man is dying.
The writing quality is that of a young man, high school age. I can understand why he wants the 'simple' feeling to his writing, but it doesn't work.
Another thing that drove me crazy is that Morrie repeated the same thing over and over. "Love is all you need...""Love is the most important thing ever..." Everybody's probably heard that before. You don't need a dying man to tell you.
So, all in all, not life changing. It was a quick read, and I'm glad to be finished with it.
kua fydz_ fidel g. manangan (01/06/12)

"dealing with death"
The unfading freshness of this true story gives me a great power to face death fearless!

Thanks GOD for this magnificent book.
Minh Nguyen (06/07/11)

"Tuesdays with Morrie"
This book is the wonderful lessons from experience. While I read it, I couldn't stop crying for Morrie, the main character. The ALS( Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) made Morrie couldn't do anything. However, through this disease, he could find himself, he could think far away. He knew what he really want to do. By reading this book, I had known a lot of things that I didn't think about before like we should forgive ourselves and others to make our lives better. If you want to find a good book to read and know, you shouldn't pass this one. The named of the amazing book is" Tuesdays with Morrie."
Clarissa (06/02/11)

Questionable..
Some that don't like the book are scared of its lesson, Death is everywhere and they are afriad of dying. This book has touched me and brought back my past. It made me cry but i'm not scared of the path i lead. I'm ready at any moment. And you that are scared of its lesson, you're more scared than a 17 year old. This is a heart felt book that will open your eyes to new things.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F