Reader reviews and comments on Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, plus links to write your own review.

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison X
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

Apr 2000, 256 pages
    Apr 2001, 272 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

brittany peacee!:) (02/09/11)

AMAZING~!
This book was completely awesome in every way possible. I couldn't put it down, it didn't matter that I was trying to sleep, I had to pick the book back up.. Although some parts of this book are sex related - I LOVE IT!! GOOD WORK, AUTHOR LADY
Leah (11/25/07)

Angus.thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging
I loved this book!! I cant wait to read the second one!! This was a laugh out loud book I loved it!! Go Louise!!
ky (11/07/07)

angus,thongs, and full-frontal snogging
This was a hilarious book that I could not put down. It is so fabityfabfab!! It is a books all girls should read for a laugh!! I can't wait to read the second one!!!!
Bianca Mears (10/02/07)

Great Book!!!
Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging was one of the funniest books I've read in a long time. I am in high school and I could relate to so many things in the book. Once i started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. I read it during class and every few minutes I would burst out laughing- so loud that everybody in class would turn around and look at me. Its a great book that all teenage girls would love- even a few of my guy friends got a chuckle out of it! I just checked out the sequel and I cant wait to read it!!!
Erynn Kerwin (07/10/07)

**double cool with knobs & sex gods akimbo**
Georgia's fandangos are granted bonus hilariosity owing to the fact that Rennison isn't just doing some creative writing, the contents are actually colorful excerpts from her bemused life. Unlike the typical adolescent fiction, there isn't much moral education or other such naff business lying underneath, just red bottomosity, snog scales, wet stick insect tarts, hornmeisters, spazzy Ace Gang members, the elderly mad, prat poodles, and welk boys. But that's not to say Georgia lacks wisdomosity, after all the glossary will be an instant improvement on anyone's vocabulary. It was originally there for the Hamburger-a-gogo-land (American) girls to understand the Billy-Shakespear-a-gogo-landers (Brits), but throughout the series it's more to explain Georgia's own vocab which becomes more interesting with every embarrassing situation she lands in. It's no wonder so many young girls can relate to Georgia... and even some of us who are twice her age.
Michaela Shennan (07/08/07)

Angus thongs and full-frontal snogging
This book is really good and funny to read for ages 10 and up. I love the way it is presented and when I first started reading it I thought I would give up but I kept on reading it because it is so interesting and funny.
Sarah N (05/05/07)

My review of Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging
Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging is a diary full of crazy confessions and extremely hilarious things that happen in the world of Georgia Nicholson. She writes the diary through out a whole school year. In that time, she has to: Trap the sex god with the name of Robbie Jenkins, split him and his girlfriend Wet Lindsay and realize she is the girl of his dreams, go to a 'professional' snogger, grow back her eyebrows ( long story, don't ask ) and bleach a strand of her hair blond to make the SG realise she is more mature than comes to the eye. Such a quiet life for old Georgie!
16 year old (11/13/06)

I loved this book. I can relate to it a lot. I am a lot like Georgia but my friend Kortni is more like her. I love watching Kortni cause I see alot of Georgia in her. It is really funny actually because she thinks that she is like her too and is a lot like her. I love her books they inspire me to go after what guy I want and I won't be sorry.

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie