Reader reviews and comments on Saffy's Angel, plus links to write your own review.

by Hilary McKay

May 2002, 160 pages
    Sep 2003, 160 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Saffy's Angel

anoymous123 (07/29/12)

Saffy's Angel
I think this book is very lively and i really really enjoy it. I will recommend this book to my friends to read. The characters are very unique and I liked Sarah as she's a bold and caring person, which reminds me of a best friend.
Nana (09/06/11)

saffy's angel
Its a great book.The thought is amazing.The suspense is spine tingling.The story is heart moving. It's a wonderful tale of an older sister with no hope of passing, a mother who is barely there, a boy trying to face his fears, a little girl making art of anything, a neighbor seeking adventure, and then there's Saffy. A girl who lost her mom when she was 3. A girl who was raised by her aunt and didn't know it. A girl who seeks the feeling of family.She puts her loneliness in one place and figures out happiness can be found through love, not items. READ THE BOOK!
rene (11/24/10)

saffy's angel
I think the book is very good. Ii will read it again. I think that every one should read it.
Caroline (07/23/10)

Saffy's Angel
I've only gotten to the fifth chapter, and so far I'm not very entertained. It has meaning and it's nice, but there's no humor, and nothing has really happened except that the grandad died. I'm not really enjoying it that much. Hopefully it gets better.
Gennelle (10/15/09)

boring
This book makes me sleepy but I have to read it.
Ky Cullen (10/01/09)

saffy's angel
Absolutely amazing . Saffy's family reminds me of my best friend's family. I would recomend it for anyone who likes a confusing mystery.
Gabby (07/02/09)

My review
I think it is a great book. I just couldn't put the book down.
Hannah/MileyFan (05/19/09)

Saffys Angel
I really liked this book and the ending. I thought the writer is really creative thinking of the storyline.

The Marriage of Opposites
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Miss Jane
    Miss Jane
    by Brad Watson
  • Book Jacket: Dinner with Edward
    Dinner with Edward
    by Isabel Vincent
    In late 2009 Isabel Vincent and her family were still newcomers to New York City. She and her ...

Falling
    by Jane Green

The Imperial Wife
    by Irina Reyn

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All