Reader reviews and comments on Saffy's Angel, plus links to write your own review.

by Hilary McKay

Saffy's Angel by Hilary McKay

May 2002, 160 pages
    Sep 2003, 160 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Saffy's Angel

anoymous123 (07/29/12)

Saffy's Angel
I think this book is very lively and i really really enjoy it. I will recommend this book to my friends to read. The characters are very unique and I liked Sarah as she's a bold and caring person, which reminds me of a best friend.
Nana (09/06/11)

saffy's angel
Its a great book.The thought is amazing.The suspense is spine tingling.The story is heart moving. It's a wonderful tale of an older sister with no hope of passing, a mother who is barely there, a boy trying to face his fears, a little girl making art of anything, a neighbor seeking adventure, and then there's Saffy. A girl who lost her mom when she was 3. A girl who was raised by her aunt and didn't know it. A girl who seeks the feeling of family.She puts her loneliness in one place and figures out happiness can be found through love, not items. READ THE BOOK!
rene (11/24/10)

saffy's angel
I think the book is very good. Ii will read it again. I think that every one should read it.
Caroline (07/23/10)

Saffy's Angel
I've only gotten to the fifth chapter, and so far I'm not very entertained. It has meaning and it's nice, but there's no humor, and nothing has really happened except that the grandad died. I'm not really enjoying it that much. Hopefully it gets better.
Gennelle (10/15/09)

boring
This book makes me sleepy but I have to read it.
Ky Cullen (10/01/09)

saffy's angel
Absolutely amazing . Saffy's family reminds me of my best friend's family. I would recomend it for anyone who likes a confusing mystery.
Gabby (07/02/09)

My review
I think it is a great book. I just couldn't put the book down.
Hannah/MileyFan (05/19/09)

Saffys Angel
I really liked this book and the ending. I thought the writer is really creative thinking of the storyline.

• Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...
    by Paulette Jiles
    Paulette Jiles brings the landscape of late 19th century Texas to life in this novel long-listed for...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O