Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

May 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 102 reader reviews for Loser

Patrick (No last name) (06/24/04)

This is one of my favorite books because my life is basically the same as Donald Zinkoff's. I'm am always the "leftover" pick for the school basketball games and most everyone thinks im a loser. I am just happy that Zinkoff had the courage to just stand there at the end of the book and wait to be picked. That is something i would never be able to accomplished if my life depended on it.
alex (06/03/04)

loser is on of my favourite books ever! I did it for a bookreport once! this story is sbout a boy who turns from zero to hero and tries to fit although he doesn't understand that nobody likes him until on field day, he really understands he's unwanted
Connie (05/18/04)

This book is awsome because I'm just like Zinkoff because I never win and I'm diffrent from other kids.
daina (05/10/04)

i think that it showed the way kids threat each other in real life
Kyle (04/20/04)

I loved this book and I hope who ever reads it will to.
emily (01/27/04)

i thoght that this book was a great book for kids
Angela (01/15/04)

I know I am 21 years old, but I am a going to be a teacher someday. I found this book sadly reministent of my own childhood. Being a nerdy fubbleing dork was easy, but dealing with the socail pressures is what made it so tough. This story is sad but true for many students in schools.
Kelly (01/05/04)

I'm a 12 year old and I thought that Loser was a terrific book. It was funny but it also taught you many lessons. For example, it taught you to think on the positive side during even the worst of times. I loved it and I'm sure you will too. i just wanted to know where does this book take place?

One Month Free Membership

Boy Erased
    by Garrard Conley

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

The Invisible Life of Ivan Isaenko