Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

By Kate DiCamillo

• Hardcover: Mar 2001,
    Paperback: Aug 2002,

There are currently 34 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

Lucia (09/05/12)

Best Book Ever
The Tiger Rising is a really good book! I read it and really enjoyed it. Once you start reading, you can't put the book down. It is the best book I've ever read in my life!!!!

Kate DiCamillo is a very good author! I read and liked every book she wrote. For example, I read The Tiger Rising, The Tale Of Despereaux, and Because Of Winn-Dixie. All of them are very good books and I would want to read them if I were you!
Kiana (10/20/11)

I Recommend this Book to All
The Tiger Rising is the greatest book I've read. Rob, the main character is locking his secrets in him, like the tiger he found is locked in the cage. Kate DiCamillo is great at describing the plot, and characters. -Kiana
christina (02/26/11)

good book
Is a sad book because Rob hid his feeling about his mother. Like a tiger in a cage.
jillian (12/24/10)

the tiger rising
Rob tried to keep his feelings locked up like a tiger in a cage. He met Sistine who changed his mind and his heart. When his feelings do come out, the tiger gets out too. I recommend this coming of age book to all.
kota13 (12/09/10)

Rising tiger
I love this book. We are reading it in school :)
Allison (10/16/10)

The Tiger Rising
This is a wonderful book. I recommend it 4 everyone!!!!
Anas (08/11/10)

about feeling
I like this book because it has a lot of feeling especially when Rob's dad killed the tiger. I learned that you shouldn't keep your feeling inside you but you share them with people you trust. I highly recommend this book for every one.
rocker2009(not my real name) (02/22/10)

AWESOME BOOK
I liked this book because it was the only book that I couldn't put down, and the story line was awesome and was the best.

• Book Jacket: Hyde

1.  170The Weight of Blood:
    Laura McHugh
  2.  254Cartwheel:
    Jennifer duBois

Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right, or better.

P Your O C