Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

1st to die
So thrilling!
'net

1st To Die
Being a first time reader of James Paterson, I was referred by a friend to give him a try. Well, 1st To Die was a book I couldn't put down. The suspense, angles and twists had everything to keep me interested. The only negative I can say is at the end regarding the lead characters love interest. Very disappointed.I wanted to put the book down and say, forget it. But I continued and it turned out OK, but it left me knowing that person wouldn't continue in the series of the Women's Murder Club books. With all that said though, I will by the next in the series, I'm hooked.
emochick

Best Muder Book
This is the best murder book I have read since Along Came A Spider. This was a thriller I could not put down!
Jessica

this book was a wonderfully thrilling and exciting piece of work. I definitely hope for a sequael.
Charli

this was the BEST book I have EVER read and it was my first James Patterson book so now iam looking forward to reading the other books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Micayla

When I started reading this book I couldn't stop. It is the BEST book I have EVER read!
Stephanie

This was the first James Patterson book. It was amazing. It was able to touch my emotions and it made me cry several times. James Patterson is a wonderful novelist. If you enjoyed this book read his When the Wind Blows and The Lake House if you already haven't.

Enjoy!!:)
Courtney

AWESOME!!!!I HATE reading, but my friend talked me into ready this book. It was incredible I couldnt put it down!!!!

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: A Girl is A Body of Water
    A Girl is A Body of Water
    by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi
    First Impressions readers were fascinated by A Girl Is a Body of Water, a riveting and nuanced novel...
    Heaven, My Home
    by Attica Locke
    Attica Locke's 2017 novel Bluebird, Bluebird introduced us to Texas Ranger Darren Mathews, who ...
  • Book Jacket: Transcendent Kingdom
    Transcendent Kingdom
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Yaa Gyasi's (pronounced "yah jessie") Transcendent Kingdom is, among other things, a meditation on ...
  • Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

The Shadow King
by Maaza Mengiste

An unforgettable epic shortlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize, and named a best book of the year by the New York Times.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C