Reader reviews and comments on Wish You Well, plus links to write your own review.

Wish You Well

By David Baldacci

Wish You Well

• Hardcover: Oct 2000,
    Paperback: Sep 2001,

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Wish You Well

Rebecca (08/18/13)

YA Baldacci
If you are a middle-schooler, then this a good story of triumph with insight into the hard times of mountain living. If you are a critical reader looking for something that is not predictable, trite, and sappy, this is not worth your time.
Killer37 (02/15/12)

wish you well
This book was awesome. I loved it, especially when they moved in with their grandmother, and the character Oz almost made me cry. Overall this book is amazing!
Sal (01/30/12)

Great Book
It was a really good book. Fast paced, lots of unexpected events. The problem was, it was so sad.... :( Nearly cried with the deaths that happened. They shouldn't have happened. And I wish they never did.
broom (11/03/11)

Diamond
I enjoyed the book
I hated it (05/25/11)

Horrible
This book drove me to new levels of depression. I hope this book dies off as quickly as I'm about to if I had to read this book again.
Jennifer (10/08/10)

Awesome book!
I loved it one. Of the best books I have ever read in my life!
ERNEST VLEAL (07/26/10)

THE CHARACTERS WILL STAY WITH YOU
With most of the novels I read, (I tend to focus on particular authors) I may come away satisfied that the book was "a good read" - interesting story, suspense in the plot and hard to figure "who done it" - but, after a while the characters fade. Previously the most notable exception was Connie Willis' "Doomsday Book" - those caracters stayed with me for a long time - even after a second reading they are still with me. Well, now I can add David Baldacci's "Wish You Well" to that rarefied category. Baldacci is a gifted story teller - in other that his "political/action" genre.
RAY (01/17/05)

IT IS THE BEST BOOK I READ I MY ENTIRELY LIFE

• Book Jacket: The Pope and Mussolini
    The Pope and Mussolini
    by David I. Kertzer
    The Pope and Mussolini is a riveting account of the parallel rise to power of the authoritarian ...
  • Book Jacket: The Promise