Reader reviews and comments on Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

By Sharon Creech

• Hardcover: May 1994,
    Paperback: Jul 1996,

There are currently 137 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

cool (11/26/12)

Walk Two Moons
Do you like adventure across ... America? Well if you do then you should read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. Thirteen-year-old Salamanca Tree Hiddle takes a long journey to Lewiston, Idaho to find her mother. Along the way she meets Phoebe Winterbottom. If you want to find out more about this book read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech.

Thank You for reading my book review!^.^
fifi (02/23/12)

awesome book
This book was so awesome!
Sapphire (01/14/12)

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
l totally love Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. It taught me to appreciate life and the relationshps you have. l cried in the end when l finished the book, it was so sad and poignant. l hope everyone will enjoy this awesome book like l did.
Taylor (03/11/11)

Unexpected
This book is full of excitement and kept my on my toes! I don't think I could of ever expected the ending!
Shamik (03/04/11)

Walk Two Moons
I like the book Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech because it has a lot of details that breaks down every single sentence. I do recommend this book for everyone. I really do hope that you will love this book as much as I LOVE it!!!!
- (12/04/10)

blank
It was alright, it doesn't have much of a good storyline to me. I keep on guessing on what might happen next each time.
bigmac112 (12/03/10)

walk two moons
This book is the best book I have ever read. I recomend this book to kids and adults. It's loving and sad and humorous and awesome. You won't want to put it down
Charolette (11/07/10)

Walk 2 Moons- Sharon Creech
This book was intriguing and suspenseful, but also written with humor. I couldn't put it down... and I have recommended it to many of my friends.

• Book Jacket: Shotgun Lovesongs
    by Carol Cassella
  • Book Jacket: The Goldfinch
    The Goldfinch
    by Donna Tartt
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer for Fiction.

Her canvas is vast. To frame a story about art, love and ...

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.

P Your O C