Reader reviews and comments on Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

by Sharon Creech

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech X
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

May 1994, 280 pages
    Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 140 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

Reagan

awesome book about life
This book has never let me down me. It tells the story of five different peoples lives all at once and not once gets confusing. It overall is a good book if you want a cry or a laugh.
Lincoln

Walk 2 moons
I encourage anybody who is or wants to read this book to be proud and I hope they liked how much I liked it myself. :) :) :)
cool

Walk Two Moons
Do you like adventure across ... America? Well if you do then you should read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. Thirteen-year-old Salamanca Tree Hiddle takes a long journey to Lewiston, Idaho to find her mother. Along the way she meets Phoebe Winterbottom. If you want to find out more about this book read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech.

Thank You for reading my book review!^.^
fifi

awesome book
This book was so awesome!
Sapphire

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
l totally love Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. It taught me to appreciate life and the relationshps you have. l cried in the end when l finished the book, it was so sad and poignant. l hope everyone will enjoy this awesome book like l did.
Shamik

Walk Two Moons
I like the book Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech because it has a lot of details that breaks down every single sentence. I do recommend this book for everyone. I really do hope that you will love this book as much as I LOVE it!!!!
bigmac112

walk two moons
This book is the best book I have ever read. I recomend this book to kids and adults. It's loving and sad and humorous and awesome. You won't want to put it down

walk two moons
I personally Love this book! I had to read it in 5th grade and I thought it would be stupid but, as I really started getting into it I never wanted to stop reading it. I loved the book so much I read it again that year. I read it in sixth grade and 7th I have now read it about 6 more times since! I love it so much and I would highly recomend this book too 5th grade girls and older just because it is a little older of a book but still younger kids will probably love it as much as I did and still do!

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...
  • Book Jacket: The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    by Jennifer Hofmann
    The title of Jennifer Hofmann's perceptive debut novel with its bureaucratese strongly suggests a ...
  • Book Jacket: His Only Wife
    His Only Wife
    by Peace Adzo Medie
    21-year-old Afi is a talented Ghanaian seamstress eager to study fashion design, but her life is ...
  • Book Jacket: We Have Been Harmonized
    We Have Been Harmonized
    by Kai Strittmatter
    You'd be forgiven if, while reading We Have Been Harmonized, you momentarily mistook it for a ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

Find Me
by André Aciman

The author of the worldwide bestseller Call Me by Your Name revisits its complex and beguiling characters.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C