Reader reviews and comments on The Graduation of Jake Moon, plus links to write your own review.

By Barbara Park

There are currently 20 reader reviews for The Graduation of Jake Moon

Kaylon (12/02/10)

Love this book and recamed it to everyone
Hi I'm an 6th grader. When I started reading this book I couldn't stop, it was just that good. On some parts I started to cry, it was so sad but at the same time fun and happy. And again I'm a 6th grader and 11and a half I recomend this book to everyone and that's my review!
Mary (10/13/10)

Loved the book
I'm 13 years old and we had read this book in class. Every time my teacher said it was time to read the book I was very exited. It was an amazing book and I kinda felt I could relate to it somehow. Now we have to do a project on the project on the book and I'm very exited to be doing it.
Annabella (06/17/10)

great
Well first of all I am a 9 year old and I read the book over the summer vacation while I was waiting for my aunt to pick me up and take me to Bible school. And all I could say at the end of the book was "wow!" I mean for my age you might just have thought I read that for like a week straight but I finished it in a whole day. It's a really good book. I mean there are some humorous parts and all but what really matters is that it is a sad story about a kid who has his beloved grandfather Skelly who has a disease that is affecting their relationship and it's affecting Skellys life and Jake's. A really good book.
Kayla Leitz (06/03/10)

The Graduation of Jake Moon
I really loved this book because it was very touching and it was enjoyable to read. We read it this year in 8th grade at SVMS. But it was for reading class with one of our teachers, Mrs. Scheading. We are doing a talk show over Alzhemier too and about this book. Keep writing!
kayla (05/11/10)

amazing
I read this book for AR in the 8th grade, and I thought it was very good and kept you wanting to read more.
Abby (05/11/09)

The Graduation of Jake Moon
This book was good for people in 6-9 grade. its a very touching story that keeps you wanting to read more!
kali (04/11/09)

School
I read this book at school when I was in 7th grade. It was so touching and real. How it could happen to any of us. This book is great for any adult and any kid at 4th grade to 8th grade.
Alysha (03/01/08)

ahsum!
I loved this book. I had to read it in my reading arts class and I thought it was amazing. I went ahead of the class and finished the book :))

• Book Jacket: The Goldfinch
    The Goldfinch
    by Donna Tartt
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer for Fiction.

Her canvas is vast. To frame a story about art, love and ...
  • Book Jacket: Toms River
    Toms River
    by Dan Fagin
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Nonfiction

In Toms River, investigative journalist Dan Fagin ...
  • Book Jacket: The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
    The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
    by Gabrielle Zevin
    I feel like Gabrielle Zevin wrote this wonderful book, about a lonely New England bookstore owner ...

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

I write to add to the beauty that now belongs to me

P Your O C