Reader reviews and comments on 24 Hours, plus links to write your own review.

24 Hours

By Greg Iles

24 Hours

• Hardcover: Aug 2000,
    Paperback: Jul 2001,

There are currently 9 reader reviews for 24 Hours

Iain (04/03/08)

Loved it - And Andreu should shut up!
I first got a Greg Isles book, True Evil, and enjoyed it. Since then I have worked through nearly all of them. 24 Hours was the latest and it's very good.

For Andreu, we are cultured, you know. For example we know your country is Spain, you separatist fool. Your language might be different to Spanish, but the systematic suppression of Spanish (Castillian) by the Catalonian government via the education system smacks of oppression in anyone's book, doesn't it?

There's a big world out there, far too big to be focusing on daft "local" issues like your nation state.
Chris Eilersen (11/24/04)

Wow! I literally cannot put this book down. I was looking for a new Tess Gerritsen book and stumbled across 24 Hours instead. I'm glad I did - I have a new favorite author!

The action is non-stop and Iles' descriptions of all situations puts you in a personal position within the story. Character development is flawless and you feel that you know each character on a personal and intimate level.

I don't want this story to end, but when it does, I will be purchasing the rest of the Gre Iles collection!
Andreu (01/09/04)

Oh, you are very cultivated and very intelligent, Oh you are intellectuals, Oh it´s wonderful your muse is Oprah Winfrey and Dirty Sanchez. Oh excellent, excellent. Oh I suppose you Know where is my country Catalonia, and you know our lenguage is catalonian, and you know all about our history as we know your history. And you know who are Pau Casals, Salvador Dalí, Joan Miró, Ramon Llull, Ausias March, Guimerá, Rusinyol, Francesc Eiximenis, Narcis Oller, Jacint Verdaguer, Eugeni d´Ors, Vayreda, Metge, Desclot,.........
Kristen (06/26/03)

This book is the best book I have ever read!!!! Every second I had a chance, I had my nose in this book. It keeps suspense and wonder as you read every page and it definitely will be hard to put down untill you finish the last page.
cristine (10/08/02)

24 hours is the best book i´ve ever read!!! the action and mistery involved makes you read non stop chapter by chapter!! i´m looking fwd to readin more of greg iles books!
Vikki (09/06/02)

I am an avid reader and this book kept me enthralled. I cannot wait for the movie to come out!!
Katie (06/10/02)

This book is very good and now it is going to be made into a movie! Although the name of the movie is going to be titled "Trapped"
and if you read this book you know that they are one and the same and you can't wait to see Greg Isles story telling portrayed on the big screen!
tiffany mangold (04/07/02)

i usually get tired of books but this one i could not let my eyes off of it!! thank you for getting me back into books. tiffany mangold

• Book Jacket: Gemini
    Gemini
    by Carol Cassella
  • Book Jacket: The Goldfinch
    The Goldfinch
    by Donna Tartt
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer for Fiction.

Her canvas is vast. To frame a story about art, love and ...
  • Book Jacket: Toms River
    Toms River
    by Dan Fagin
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Nonfiction

In Toms River, investigative journalist Dan Fagin ...

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

P Your O C