Reader reviews and comments on Bag of Bones, plus links to write your own review.

Bag of Bones

May 1999, 732 pages

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Bag of Bones

Mary

Bag of Bones
Great book, horrible movie!
Laura H.

I loved this book because it wasn't just a horror story, but it was also a love story, mixed with twists and turns. King's characterization is so detailed that the reader feels as if he/she knows the characters personally. Some of the foreshadowing he uses is actually creepy but keeps the reader reading!
Swinger

This is a MasterPiece for the lovers of Stephen King. Although this was my second book it got me hooked to his style. The past is so wonderfully interwoven with the present bringing psychology, mystique and mystery into a most realistic setting. The first paragraph captivates to the last page. Excellent.
Sage

This is a really really great book ive read it up to 13 times because it just sticks to me
Nick

This book was excellent, it is written in first person....so I felt like mike noonan (the main caracter)was there telling me his story. I read it in about 3 days, and I will probably read it again. It is by far my favorite stephen king book
Michelle H.

This book was excellent!! I've never been so intrigued and in suspense with any other book. Once you start reading it's hard to put it down. I give this book a very enthusiastically thumbs up!!!
Norma

It is great!! It didn't need blood or any of that stuff, it was well thought out and written.
Sara Antonelli

Hands down the best novel King has written to date. It is equally terrifying, mysterious, and touching, with a great ending.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...
  • Book Jacket: The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    by Jennifer Hofmann
    The title of Jennifer Hofmann's perceptive debut novel with its bureaucratese strongly suggests a ...
  • Book Jacket: His Only Wife
    His Only Wife
    by Peace Adzo Medie
    21-year-old Afi is a talented Ghanaian seamstress eager to study fashion design, but her life is ...
  • Book Jacket: We Have Been Harmonized
    We Have Been Harmonized
    by Kai Strittmatter
    You'd be forgiven if, while reading We Have Been Harmonized, you momentarily mistook it for a ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

The Shadow King
by Maaza Mengiste

An unforgettable epic shortlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize, and named a best book of the year by the New York Times.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C