Reader reviews and comments on N Is For Noose, plus links to write your own review.

N Is For Noose

Apr 1998, 289 pages
    Apr 1999, 286 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for N Is For Noose

James
I'm only on chapter 12, but this book has already hooked me. It started out as a project for my mystery and suspense class, but has recently become a truly entertaining way to pass the time. If anyone out there wants to help me out on an essay topic, give me a buzz at white_jordan @hotmail.com

Ann Rigby
I really enjoyed this novel and liked the "on the road" atmosphere- i.e.. Kinsey away from Santa Theresa. A real sense of danger was evoked by the skilful writing and the plot was full of gripping twists and turns that kept me hooked. Vintage Grafton. Highly recommended!

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: A Girl is A Body of Water
    A Girl is A Body of Water
    by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi
    First Impressions readers were fascinated by A Girl Is a Body of Water, a riveting and nuanced novel...
    Heaven, My Home
    by Attica Locke
    Attica Locke's 2017 novel Bluebird, Bluebird introduced us to Texas Ranger Darren Mathews, who ...
  • Book Jacket: Transcendent Kingdom
    Transcendent Kingdom
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Yaa Gyasi's (pronounced "yah jessie") Transcendent Kingdom is, among other things, a meditation on ...
  • Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

The Shadow King
by Maaza Mengiste

An unforgettable epic shortlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize, and named a best book of the year by the New York Times.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C