Reader reviews and comments on If I Stay, plus links to write your own review.

If I Stay

By Gayle Forman

If I Stay

• Hardcover: Apr 2009,
    Paperback: Apr 2010,

There are currently 7 reader reviews for If I Stay

Amanda (05/19/11)

Awesome
This is the best book I've read in a long time. I read the whole book in one day I can't wait until I can get Where She Went. My uncle needs to stop being a bum and buy it for me..lol
Louise Jolly (02/18/11)

Beautiful Novel!!
If I Stay is a tear-jerker that will illicit emotions about things buried deep inside you. There are so many words I could use to describe this story: inspiring, funny, visceral, humbling, touching, powerful, sad but yet calming.

Young Mia is a cellist who lives with her wonderfully happy family who are all musically inclined, or at least enjoys and appreciates music for the feelings and emotions it can bring out in us.

Young Mia faces a tragedy that is so profound you’ll be shaking your head wondering how such a young girl is going to be able to cope with what lays before her and the decision she has to make. This is a story that will stay with you long after the last page has been turned. A book for everyone to enjoy! I loved it!!
Alyssa (02/04/11)

If I Stay :)
I think it was great! I'm glad my book club teacher recommended it. I really want to read the sequel of it (Adam's point of view "Where She Went") I wish it told a little more after she woke up though.
sensitiveguy01 (07/26/10)

Awesome
I loved it. Nothing else. It makes me depressed though, that the story is fiction.
Cindy (05/12/10)

If I stay by Gale Forman
When I finished reading this book, I had the feeling deep inside me that I needed to share it with someone, everyone else. I was totally caught up in the characters and felt a sense of loss when I finished the book. I went out and purchased the audiobook, and found it to be skillfully and emotionally read, affecting me in different places than when I read the book myself. I have not a negative thing to say about this book and have recommended it not only to my high school students but to other faculty members, who have also been captivated by it. It is the kind of book that you keep thinking about long after you have read the last page.
tinkerbell (01/07/10)

awesomeness
I loved this book so much! It is really sad though, but other than that I loved it so much! I read it in about 1 day!!!
Fan of this book. (11/04/09)

the. best. book. ever.
OMG this is the best book ever. I cried and was stunned when I figured out what the accident was. I had to put the book down for like and hour just to get my courage back up to read it, and you should know I hardly ever cry, I absolutely loved this book it is my second favorite book, after Maximum Ride, and I simply could not put it down! I rate this book a ten and I really want, yet not want Gayle to write a sequel. I WANT YOU TO READ THIS BOOK IT IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!

• Book Jacket: Hyde
    by Carol Cassella

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves

P Your O C