Reader reviews and comments on Magyk, plus links to write your own review.

Magyk

Mar 2006, 592 pages

There are currently 35 reader reviews for Magyk

Tigrissia Rosefeather

My Review for Magyk
I love this book and the others that come after. They are my fave books (other than Warriors) and Angie Sage did a good job.
jd

It's good
I like the book because it is very intriguing.
Nancy

Magyk
This is a really cool book because I'm already on book 7 and I have 2 more chapters then i'm done.
leni

magyk review
This was a great book- one of the best of the hundreds of books I have read. Angie Sage really outdid herself on this one. The rest of the series is good, but not as wonderful as this book. This is a great book for 4-6 graders. (I read it in 4th grade.) i loved it so much! This is such a phenomenal book! If you have not already read this sensational book, you are really missing out!
S Davis

awsome book
I think that this book is awesome. IT is full of action and mystery and it put's other feelings and life into. Great Book and Great Author!!!
Jagraj

Excellent book highly recommended
This Book is a excellent book people just do not want to put down as this fantasy book just casts a spell on you for you not to stop reading this. I Recommend this to all 9-13 ages as it is excellent for their ages.
The Elliott Kids

Magyk is Magic!
We loved this book. It was read to us by our mum and took a long time but it was worth it. It is one of the best books we have read. We loved the characters, especially Jenna, Nicko and Boy 412. We'd like a dog like Maxi too!
magykal

Two thumbs up
This book is just like Harry Potter. I like it a lot. I recommend this book. on a 1-10 scale I would rate it a 9.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Memorial Drive
    Memorial Drive
    by Natasha Trethewey
    On June 5, 1985, Natasha Trethewey's mother, Gwendolyn Turnbough, was murdered by her ex-husband, ...
  • Book Jacket: All the Devils Are Here
    All the Devils Are Here
    by Louise Penny
    In Louise Penny's All the Devils Are Here, the 16th book in the Chief Inspector Armand Gamache ...
  • Book Jacket: A Girl is A Body of Water
    A Girl is A Body of Water
    by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi
    First Impressions readers were fascinated by A Girl Is a Body of Water, a riveting and nuanced novel...
    Heaven, My Home
    by Attica Locke
    Attica Locke's 2017 novel Bluebird, Bluebird introduced us to Texas Ranger Darren Mathews, who ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

The Shadow King
by Maaza Mengiste

An unforgettable epic shortlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize, and named a best book of the year by the New York Times.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C