Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon Stops The World, plus links to write your own review.

Molly Moon Stops The World

By Georgia Byng

Molly Moon Stops The World

• Hardcover: Apr 2004,
    Paperback: Apr 2005,

There are currently 30 reader reviews for Molly Moon Stops The World

Matthew (03/25/13)

Awesome!!
I love this book, I highly recommend it!!!
Sarah (02/11/07)

great book
This book was great, I really loved it, I was hooked, I even read it in the bathtub, on my school bus and when I was eating dinner. You just got to read this amazing book!!
allison (05/29/06)

Molly Moons Stops The World
this book was really great and i can't believe Molly could stop the world it seems impossible and it's even more thrilling than the first but i liked that one too and i can't wait to read the 3rd book
Jessarai Jesso (01/30/06)

Molly Moon Stops The World!
I really enjoyed reading this book. The excitement and adventure was lively. I also like the little dog Petula.
Billy (08/26/05)

nice!
hi, im billy and i am 12 years old, the first book was awsome and i would recomend alot of ppl to read it, and if you think the first is great, you should read the 2nd one ; )
Molly (07/21/05)

Molly Moons incredible book of hypnotizam & Molly Moon Stops the world
Hi! Yes, My name really is Molly I am 11.Okay these books were the best. When the first book first came out i read it four times! And when the second book came out i bought it the first day! I am reading it for the seventh time! She wrote the books so well. Even without the picture i could imagine what Molly looked like! Georgia Is a grest auther, even better than J.K. Rolling! All of you should read these books because It is really hard to find a good book. And This book is definitly a better than good! On a scale of one to five, i would give it a 10000
Sophie (04/09/05)

Good book. Best I've ever read.
Wow. Georgia Byng is a great author. Its the best book I've ever read. At first I found them at a library, and than my nan bought me the first one. Georgia Byng is very gifted. I liked the first one, but I like this one too. Its interesting about how crystals help stop time. Its funny how she prooves it to Rocky too.

-Sophie
Lucy Adams (02/17/05)

I couldn't put this book down. I am 10 and it is one of the most exciting books I have ever read. It is amazing that Georgina can write such good books. When Molly stopped the world for the first time, I gasped. I told my best friend, Bronte Beckett, (who is also ten) about it and she had read it as well! I loved it and I hope more Molly Moon books will appear in the shops soon!!!

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

The City
by Dean Koontz

Published Jul. 2014

1.  40Tomlinson Hill:
    Chris Tomlinson

Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry

O O T F P, Into T F