Reader reviews and comments on The Kalahari Typing School For Men, plus links to write your own review.

The Kalahari Typing School For Men

More from the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

by Alexander McCall Smith

The Kalahari Typing School For Men by Alexander McCall Smith X
The Kalahari Typing School For Men by Alexander McCall Smith

Apr 2003, 192 pages
    Mar 2004, 192 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Kalahari Typing School For Men

Insight in the African culture, nature and its peoples´minds
This is a great book! The whole series is great! If you do not afford to go to Africa, then you should read this book...You will feel like you are there in Botswana!
Bev Malzard

Mr A.M.Smith has observed rather than created a genuinely appealing and charismatic character. Mma Ramotswe is the real thing. The interwoven daily activities of the characters, the personality of the landscape, the people who inhabit this country and the possibilities of moral and careless crimes are all the elements that add up to warmth, integrity and a sense of humour that shine from the pages of each book.
The love of country and the thoughtfulness and perception of Mma Rawotswe touched this readers heart, made me smile and at times a small sentence almost reduced me to tears. How difficult it was to finish the last book and greedily long for the next insight into my new friends lives.
Mma Ramotswe - the new woman for the new millennium - long may she reign.
Jimmy

Horrable
It starts off slow with nothing going on, then when you think something is happening, it ends. Don't read this book. Its very boring and stupid. It has no point, no plot, and nothing going on for over one chapter. Spare yourself!
Lucy

terrible
this is the worst book i have ever read. no joke. i love to read and i had to read this book for school. i dont know why they made us read it because it has no point in the story,no moral, or any interesting things. there is no climax or exciting point..in fact, the book just ends randomly at then end when you would least except it.
save yourself the boringness of the book and dont read it!!!!

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: A Girl is A Body of Water
    A Girl is A Body of Water
    by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi
    First Impressions readers were fascinated by A Girl Is a Body of Water, a riveting and nuanced novel...
    Heaven, My Home
    by Attica Locke
    Attica Locke's 2017 novel Bluebird, Bluebird introduced us to Texas Ranger Darren Mathews, who ...
  • Book Jacket: Transcendent Kingdom
    Transcendent Kingdom
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Yaa Gyasi's (pronounced "yah jessie") Transcendent Kingdom is, among other things, a meditation on ...
  • Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

The Shadow King
by Maaza Mengiste

An unforgettable epic shortlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize, and named a best book of the year by the New York Times.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C