Reader reviews and comments on The Jester, plus links to write your own review.

The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross X
The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

Mar 2003, 400 pages
    Feb 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for The Jester

book reader

Great easy read
I do a lot of reading and this novel is my all time favorite. I have read The Jester at least 5 or 6 times. It is a well told story that reads like you are watching a movie.
Meagan

The Jester
I was given "The Jester" as a summer reading assignment for my high school Humanities class...it's very well written and the characters seem to almost be real people speaking to the reader through the story. I very much enjoyed reading it, and it's hard to put it down once you start to read it.
doug

best book
I have read over 20 Patterson books an I have to say this is the best book I have ever read - period. It's got total nonstop action from beginning to end. I read the whole book in 8 hours..if you wanna read a great book pick The Jester..the guy goes through pure hell!
cloudpreacher

The Jester
One of his better books, one of those books you cannot put down until you have finished. I was introduced to this author by a friend. Thoroughly enjoyable read.
The Jackal

The Jester
Awesome book! I recommend it to everybody! Certainly a must read!
Junior

GOOD BOOK. A MUST READ.
Sarah

Great book, I would recommend it to anyone!
Gage

everyone should read it. almost a tear jeaker but not really:)

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: A Girl is A Body of Water
    A Girl is A Body of Water
    by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi
    First Impressions readers were fascinated by A Girl Is a Body of Water, a riveting and nuanced novel...
    Heaven, My Home
    by Attica Locke
    Attica Locke's 2017 novel Bluebird, Bluebird introduced us to Texas Ranger Darren Mathews, who ...
  • Book Jacket: Transcendent Kingdom
    Transcendent Kingdom
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Yaa Gyasi's (pronounced "yah jessie") Transcendent Kingdom is, among other things, a meditation on ...
  • Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

The Shadow King
by Maaza Mengiste

An unforgettable epic shortlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize, and named a best book of the year by the New York Times.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C