Reader reviews and comments on Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas, plus links to write your own review.

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

By Louise Rennison

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

• Hardcover: May 2002,
    Paperback: Mar 2003,

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Rach (03/31/10)

Laugh your knickers off with Georgia!
'Knocked Out Ny my Nunga Nungas' is a must have for any teenage girl who loves a bit of a laugh. It is a fabitty fab novel!

Geaogia Nicolson is being 'forced' to go with her so called family to Och-aye land, aka: Scotland. All she can think about is her "Sex God" boyfriend, Robbie, and when he will call her.
Then there is the issue of Dave the Laugh... is Georgia becoming a shameless vixen? Snogging her ex? And are her 'nunga-nungas' attracting all the sadsacks in the universe?
Izzy 3 x (12/25/08)

Angus thongs and fullfrontal snogging
This book is so hilarious!!I don't normally read books that much but this one has kept my eyes glued to the page. I haven't seen the film yet (unfortunately) but I really want to so I can compare which is better. I think the book will be. I am willing to read ALL the books by Louise Rennison because I think it will be as good as this one and all the other ones. Izzy xo
Jodie (09/15/08)

Hilarious all time favourite
This comdey is set as the diary of Georgia Nicolson a 15yr old girl doing what all 15yr old girls do eg. making themselves look pretty, hanging out with friends, shopping and snogging boys.

Georgia is your average teenager who over exaggerates about everything and can't stand her embarrassing family. Georgia feels her mutti and vati (mum and dad) belong to another planet and is always being embarrassed by them.

Georgia's group of friends at school is called the Ace gang. In the Ace gang there is Georgia, Jas, Rosie, Ellen, Jools and Mabs. Their favourite things to do are doing little things like pinning their gloves to their hats like ears just to infuriate Hawkeye (A very strict teacher who detests Georgia very much.

In this chapter of Georgia's life she is head over heals in love with the sex god (Robbie).

This book is fabulously written and I would recommend this to all those girls out there who fancy a laugh mixed with a little hint of romance.

Enjoy Reading!
Zdenulik from Slovakia (06/09/08)

My idea
Georgia is really very funny girl. I love this book. I am sad that are only 4 parts:( but I red these books many times and still I want to read them again.
Kayla (02/28/05)

It is a great book and it was fun to read with my friends.
Jessica Stout (02/13/05)

I think this book was quite enjoyable but you have to read the first and second books before this one because you will be confused!
georgia16 (01/19/05)

it was one of the best books ive ever read and i have to say i would have stayed up all night reading it just to find out what happened next
elmo (11/08/04)

This is one of the funniest books I have ever read. I'm about he same age as Georgia so I could understand her life really well. It's hysterical and deffinetly worth reading. It will keep on the edge of your seat the whole time. Just don't fall off! Read it and you won't want to put it down.

• Book Jacket: The Pope and Mussolini
    The Pope and Mussolini
    by David I. Kertzer
    The Pope and Mussolini is a riveting account of the parallel rise to power of the authoritarian ...
  • Book Jacket: The Promise