Reader reviews and comments on Lord Brocktree, plus links to write your own review.

Lord Brocktree

Paperback: Aug 2001,

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Lord Brocktree

Jerusha (12/21/07)

A great read...
Reading for everyone is different. For me, I love reading fiction, and since I believe most adult fiction nowadays as unfit to read, I have to make my way to the Children's Fiction section, which surprisingly, yields great results! I am 17, yet I love the books and Brian Jacques Redwall series. This is a wonderful, just one of those real good stories. I loved the characters, and I could vividly see everything taking place right as I read. It felt like I was actually there, with everyone. Highly recommended!
i am that is (02/12/05)

great book
Nana Cat (02/01/05)

I've read this book at least five times in the first year that i have had it! Thanks A million Jacques! Can't wait to start on Martin the Warrior!!!!
bob (01/02/05)

I just finished it and it is my favorite bok ever written. If Brian Jacques is reading this Thank you for writing this book. (sorry if i spelled your name wrong.)
karl (11/05/04)

one of the best redwall books yet, a great treat for any Redwall fan. This is one of Brian's greatest books! I would recomend it to everyone!
anonymous (10/24/04)

This book is just plain awesome this is the 5th redwall book ive read abd this is my favorite it is also one of the most exciting
Bayley (03/15/04)

This is the first of the redwall series ive read!!! it is sooo brilliant i cant wait to start on martin the warrior!!!
i highly recommend for all ages. Before i hated reading and now ive found something that really challenges me.

im age 12 and imin australia!! cya folks
Edward age 14 (01/21/04)

This is one of Brian's greatest books! I would recomend it to everyone! I have read all of Brian's books and out of them I think this is the best out of them all!!!!

• Book Jacket: The Promise