Reader reviews and comments on Welcome To The World, Baby Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Welcome To The World, Baby Girl

By Fannie Flagg

Welcome To The World, Baby Girl

• Hardcover: Sep 1998,
    Paperback: Dec 1999,

There are currently 19 reader reviews for Welcome To The World, Baby Girl

alyssa clegg (02/26/10)

welcome to the world baby girl stinks
The book stinks because it is horribly long and very boring I mean where's the theme? Come on it sucks. Everybody is obsessing over it and I don't understand why . In my own words I would say boring.
Mrs. Marie 99 (01/08/10)

Another Good one!
I am not a big reader... To be quiet honest I do not really read at all... But when we got assigned to do an author project at school and my teacher told me to read a story by an author named Fannie Flagg... I spent hours looking at a lot of the stories she has wrote and none of them really sounded like anything I would really sit down and read.... boy was I wrong... I checked out the book Welcome to the World, Baby Girl by Fannie Flagg, and I totally fell in love with this story and the author herself
Mandy Perry (12/12/04)

The novel was excellent! I had to chose a novel to read to english class and I am glad I chose this novel! I could not put the novel done it was that good.
Sheila Ryan (04/27/04)

Does anyone know where I may be able to attain a copy of the list of characters in this book?
My mom has a difficult time remembering things like this, and a compiled list briefly describing the characters would be very helpful.

Thanks!
Tina (08/21/03)

A book that truly captures your heart with the protaganist. Highly recommended.
marty (04/30/02)

I think this book is great! When I went to the public library of my town, I was absolutely undecided about what to take, but when I read "Pane,cose e cappuccino dal foranio di Elmwood Springs" (because here in Italy the tilte is that) by Fannie Flagg, I thought " What a strange title is this...." but when I read the first rows of the novel I realized that it was the book I was looking for. And so was.
I think Fannie looks at the family as a gift, so home become part of us, this is the key of the book.
I know I'm not a good reviwer and I also know my english is not good, but I hope you can understand what I would say. Thanx and bye
-Marty-
Deirdre Graham (04/14/02)

I happened upon Baby Girl and when I saw it had been penned by the author of Fried Green Tomatoes (an absolute favourite film) I bought it. Am I glad I did. One of those rare books I hated finishing - wanted it to go on and on. The characters are simply wonderful and I could imagine myself in that little town with them, living the simple life. Ahhhhhh. A highly recommendable book. Anxiously awaiting another book from Ms Flagg.
Cheers - Deirdre from Down Under
Anonymous (09/12/01)

Pepper Pivar
I throughly enjoyed every moment or page reading Welcome Home Baby Girl.
I have read this delightful delightful story and have recommended it to
anyone who will listen to me.
This is the first time I have
ever done this. Believe it or not I intend to read this book at least one
or two or even three more times.

• Book Jacket: Gemini
    Gemini
    by Carol Cassella
  • Book Jacket: The Goldfinch
    The Goldfinch
    by Donna Tartt
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer for Fiction.

Her canvas is vast. To frame a story about art, love and ...
  • Book Jacket: Toms River
    Toms River
    by Dan Fagin
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Nonfiction

In Toms River, investigative journalist Dan Fagin ...

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

1.  143Happier at Home:
    Gretchen Rubin
  2.  254Cartwheel:
    Jennifer duBois

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

P Your O C