Reader reviews and comments on 13 Little Blue Envelopes, plus links to write your own review.

By Maureen Johnson

• Hardcover: Sep 2005,
    Paperback: Oct 2006,

There are currently 39 reader reviews for 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Andrea (06/26/12)

Boring Travel Guide
This book reads like a travel review instead of a novel. Went here, did this. It's as if the author wanted a tax write-off for her tour of Europe, so she wrote a book. There is very little actual plot, little "why" to the actions the main character and her mysterious aunt take. Do not recommend.
Madison (02/15/11)

13 Little Blue Envelopes
I was in BAM! (Books A Million) a couple weeks ago looking for new books to read. I came across this book and thought it seemed interesting. I have started to read this, I am not finished but I can already tell that I love this book! I have under 100 pages left and it is very good. This book is great for teenage girls like myself. I like many books that surprise you and that have romance. This book has both! Many girls and women will love this book.
reader42 (11/11/10)

Liked it alot!
This book is really good. I recommend you try it!!! At first I couldn't get into it but then as the book went on I became very intrigued.
oceanlover123 (10/19/10)

13 little blue envelopes
This is a really good book. It shows the adventure and romance we all wish was in our lives. If you like the Gossip Girl books and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books, you will really like 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson.
amber rose (10/10/10)

i loved it!
I think that this book was very interesting. Who ever doesn't like this book is just crazy. It has adventure, romance, bravery, and in the end it solves that Ginny never really figured out who was sending her these letters, but she has a strong feeling that it was her aunt Peg's spirit, and all aunt Peg wanted was for Ginny to discover her secret paint gallery, sell the paintings, and the money that Ginny got with the paintings would be her inheritance money. To me this book was absolutely amazing!!
jackie (10/02/10)

13 little blue envelopes
I love this book! It could have not been better!
Sarah (07/20/10)

Could have been better.
The concept of the story was very interesting, and the book seemed to move along steadily, however the ending was pitiful. So much more could have happened. I didn't think it was very well written. I finished the book, only because I can't stand to leave a book unread.
notimportant (06/06/10)

great book!
I really enjoyed reading this book. you get easily absorbed in the adventures. I love it!

• Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove