Reader reviews and comments on The Sea of Trolls, plus links to write your own review.

The Sea of Trolls

great book
This book was riveting.
Book Freak (01/11/10)

Finding your self
I enjoyed this book very much. For me, this book was about learning about the characters self. Jill learned that living honorably is as good as dieing honorably. I also thought Jill's poem was hilarious. Jack in this story gets more confident with himself. I recommended this book who enjoys twisting tales, viking pillaging, and the enjoys man's fear of the gods and monsters.
Louise (01/04/10)

The Sea Of Trolls
I like this book because it is full of adventure, old time legends and magic. I cannot wait until I get my hands on the rest, just like always. I love her books.
Caleb (03/16/09)

Sea of Trolls
This book is a good book to read. It keeps you on the edge until you finish. it is an interesting story because the main character always is traveling . I would recommend this book to older people who are good readers.
Colby Taylor (12/17/08)

Sea of Trolls
This is an excellent book and have you guessing to the end. I love this book.
Robert (05/25/08)

Awesome
I love the way the author used many different characters in a heart beating way. I love this book!
Kaleb Hitz (04/10/08)

Good book
This book was great!! It was about an eleven year old boy named Jack. He gets swept off on a quest. These Berserkers came and snatched Jack. As this setting takes place in 739 A.D there is a lot of fantasies. There is also many of uses with swords and ships in this book."It seems that things are stirring across the water," the Bard had warned. "Ships are being built, swords are being forged."

Hearing the Northmen talk rapturously about the glories of being slaughtered in battle, the sensitive Jack can't understand it, but the reader will." I recommend this book to all fantasy lovers. Its a great one to read. You won't want to put it down!
studster (11/29/07)

awsome
It is really confusing at the start but it gets really good.

• Book Jacket: Hyde
    by Carol Cassella

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

In war there are no unwounded soldiers

P Your O C