Reader reviews and comments on The Big Bad Wolf, plus links to write your own review.

The Big Bad Wolf

Paperback: Oct 2004,

There are currently 10 reader reviews for The Big Bad Wolf

Sarah (06/07/07)

Good stuff!
I've read quite a few Alex Cross novels and I would have to say that this is one of my favorites!! Sex, scandals, detective work, and Russian mobsters what more could you ask for in a book??? Seriously?? haha!
MarkH (12/30/04)

Best Alex Cross book to date, James Patterson is definitely the master of detective novels
Li (12/12/04)

Poor poor story by the standards of James Patterson... simply poor twists and many grey areas leaving his twists unbelievable and lacking in details...
sara (11/18/04)

This book had my attention the whole time reading it. I read this book in 2 days and it usually takes me longer to read books. It was so interesting that I had to keep reading to find out what was going to happen next.
Lauren8651 (07/28/04)

This book disgusted me because of its inability to captivate my attention. I would not recommend this book because of its unrealistic storyline and its unsatisfactory ending.
Joe (03/23/04)

I thought the book drew me in to the life of the supercriminal only known as the wolf. I am waiting to see how Alex ends up crackin the mystery of who the wolf is in future novels.
Marie (03/18/04)

It was a page turner because of the wolf himself, who is he? Will he be caught? How will he be caught? Other than that I was disappointed with the end.
Jean (01/31/04)

This book plotting the wits of Alex Cross and "The Wolf" and unknown monster, was thrilling to me up to the end--where I was left dangling without "the solution". Hopefully his next book will give us the answer.

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

Tomlinson Hill
by Chris Tomlinson

Published Jul. 2014

1.  153The City:
    Dean Koontz

Beware the man of one book

O O T F P, Into T F