Read what people think about Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson, and write your own review.

Chains

• Published in USA  Oct 2008,
    Age range: Young Adult

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Chains

Tslay1 (07/31/13)

Overall good book
I give this book a 4. The book was overall a good book and well written. The only thing I disliked about the book was at the beginning of every chapter there was like a poem or a letter, and I did not understand them.
Pzreich (08/20/12)

Chains review
I think that this book deserves 11 points out of 10. Though i am not a historical fiction, Chains really stands out to me. i can relate to most characters, especially Isabella. I would definitely recommend this book to a friend. Thank you for this book, Laurie Halse Anderson!
Bookwriter (02/29/12)

Fabulous!
I have no idea what you other bozos are talking about. This is the best most inspiring book ever... You guys lost your mind :P Get a Life
Unknown (02/27/12)

My Point of View
I think this book is the most boring book I have ever lay my eyes on. I have to read this book for a class project, but I rather fail the class instead of torturing myself with this boring book.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BOOK !!!!
KJ (02/26/12)

Chains
I hated this book. I thought is awful. I did not enjoy it, but I had to read it for a school project. I did not like it because it was historical fiction. i dislike historical fiction books.
Bookworrms (12/08/11)

gooood
This is a great book and taught me a lot about myself and people around that time period. It is unlike most historical fiction books which put me to sleep! I finished it in a day because I couldn't put it down. Please read this book, you will become Isabel as you do.
reader 101 (11/09/11)

chains
This is a great book. I had to read it for la and loved it I will recommend it to any one that loves a good book. I cannot wait to read the next book
reader (11/03/11)

Extremely well thought-out and planned from the beginning. I'm in 8th grade and i understood it perfectly

• Book Jacket: The Pope and Mussolini
    The Pope and Mussolini
    by David I. Kertzer
    The Pope and Mussolini is a riveting account of the parallel rise to power of the authoritarian ...
  • Book Jacket: The Promise