Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

By Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

• Hardcover: Sep 2001,
    Paperback: Mar 2003,

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Thea (01/17/05)

This is the best book ever. I loved it!
Gina (01/14/05)

best book ever
Mandie (01/09/05)

this was an amazing book! Mostly because this is what teenage girls really do. my friends and i have done something like this before. But it was mostly fun to read about how the "magical" pants led them to have great things happen to them! All of the girls are absolutely gorgeous, inside and out. The person that reminds me of myself the most would have to be Bridget. She is a sporty girl who is not afraid to do whatever is necessary to get what she wants! Right now i am reading The Second Summer Of The Sisterhood, and i am getting really into it! I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!!
Megan (age 14) (01/08/05)

This book was one of the best I have ever read. it completely describes all of the things and pressures girls are going through at this age. it was extreamly well written, and I especially liked how it switched between all the girls, so you know what's happening to all of them at the same time. It's amazing how the book flows so perfectly and has you right on the edge until the very last word, and keeps you anxious to read the next book, which is what i'm doing right now.
~props to this writer, thanks for this awsome book~
-megan (age 14)
bookworm (01/06/05)

this book was a fantastic book about a teens life but in a humorous way. all girls should read it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
savannah (01/06/05)

this book shows everything that teens go through growing up and its a great book to relate to, but its hilarious yet dramatic at the same time I would suggest this book to everyone, its got alittle bit of everyting in it, sports humor, love, life.Text
booklady (12/31/04)

It was a wonderful book about true friendship and the process of growing up. It makes you wish you were part of the Sisterhood!
GGGGGGGGGGGTTTTTTTTTTTT (12/28/04)

ITS FANTASTIC AND THATS ALL I CAN SAY!

The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...
  • Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove