Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

By Ann Brashares

• Hardcover: Sep 2001,
    Paperback: Mar 2003,

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Christine- Woodridge Middle School (04/30/10)

A very wonderful book!!!
So i had to do a book report and this is the book I chose. So I started to read it and couldn't put the book down. Its amazing for anyone young or old. Its funny, has meaning, tear-jerking and just plain old great. I also saw the movie!! Also a genius movie!!!
Tasia La'Shon (02/11/10)

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants
The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants Is The Best Book I Have EVER Read!!! Its Funny Enjoyable && Very Exciting! I Absolutely L0VED It!! I Hope There Will Be A 2!
Cassie (02/22/09)

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
This book was very enjoyable to read. Especially since there were so many things going on. The whole idea was very good and I just loved the book!!!!!
amanda jenee (04/23/08)

loved them all!!
I have read three of the four books so far. The second one took me just under 5 1/2 hours to read, and the third took me a very impressive 3! I checked the fourth out from the library and can't wait to read it!
Julia Stearn (04/07/08)

Heart Warming Friendships
Brashares has created an amazing combination of hardship, friendship, love, family, and most of all, sisterhood. This book is a perfect book to read for all ages. The story is so simple yet at the same time complex, just affirming that this is a brilliant creation of Brashares.
anel (02/09/08)

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants series are the most great books that I have ever read. I read a lot of books but these were the best. My favorite characters are Bee and Lena they are so similar to me I think.
shypy (01/26/08)

awsome book
I have read all three books and I am on the fourth one right now. I love them so much. Tibby is my fav.
StAr* (01/16/07)

To the pants
I really enjoyed this book. Especially how the author could write about so many different people, their characters were portrayed in so many interesting ways it was hard to put the book down. I think the pants were such a good symbolism to friendship, I mean, bringing a piece of clothing into the story just makes it more thrilling than four 16 year olds going their separate ways for the summer, for the first time.

I enjoyed every bit of this book,and ater the book, watch the film.

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

The City
by Dean Koontz

Published Jul. 2014

1.  32Tomlinson Hill:
    Chris Tomlinson

A library is a temple unabridged with priceless treasure...

O O T F P, Into T F