Reader reviews and comments on In My Hands, plus links to write your own review.

In My Hands

Memories of a Holocaust Rescuer

By Irene Gut Opdyke

In My Hands

• Hardcover: Aug 1999,
    Paperback: Apr 2001,

There are currently 41 reader reviews for In My Hands

Chelsea (08/08/04)

Im mostly polish and reading this book really taght me alot. I never knew that the poles had it so hard. This isan excellent book, and I highly recamend it for teens. It will teah you that war is never the answer, but as much bad comes out of it, much good could come from it too. This book teaches that.
kayleigh (03/22/04)

i have to read this book for litureature circles and my group and me think that this is an interesting book and we like it alot so far we are still reading it and we cant wait untill the end because we want to know how everything works out.
Sara Lily (03/09/04)

I Loved this book. I read it for my History project and got sucked in right away. I was surprised at how good it was. I never thought i'd like a historical book so much!
jess (02/26/04)

i had to read the book for an english project and it turned out to be awsome. you never know what you can do untill you try.
Kandice (12/15/03)

This book was awesome! I've read a lot of books about the holocaust and this is by far one of the best. I loved it!
Jennifer (12/02/03)

It was so amazing what this woman along with others went through, and how she sacraficed even things her religion did not allow, but knowing God was with her she held through it and lived for him and saved many peoples lives in the process!
no name (11/26/03)

this book was so interesting and true. I loved it it makes you think about those times.
Gabriel Shalom (10/07/03)

i hate reading but reading this book was the amazing. this book was the best book i ever read in my life. i am only 14 years old and i loved this book. i recomend this book to anyone who can read english.

Mrs. Hemingway