Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

By Kate DiCamillo

• Hardcover: Mar 2001,
    Paperback: Aug 2002,

There are currently 34 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

Evan (03/18/08)

Touching Hearts
This book has touch my heart,it has taken books to an all new level for me. The thoughts that came to mind as read the book.I recommend this book to anyone anywhere. The literary devices used in this story flow perfectly with the story.I couldn't have picked a better book to read. To me writing a sequel to this book would fulfill many people's wishes including mine.
NoName (05/28/07)

OK....
I thought this book was magnificent in expressing feelings throughout. I truly enjoyed reading the book. Even as short as it is, it still has a lot of detailed things and really emphasizes in the color of feeling. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.
Meldon (02/02/07)

Tiger Rising
This book is about a boy named Rob who disovers a tiger and a girl named Sistine. Soon Rob and Sistine unlocks the Tiger and changes everything. I recommend this book to grade 5s.
Sherry (01/29/07)

The Tiger Rising
This is really good book.I like it. This is the best book I've ever read!!! And I like Kate dicamillo
Silvia (09/28/05)

THe Tiger Rising
I thin i's a excellent book which I would defenetly recommend to everyone, especially those who tove to read. I's not boring and very enjoyable for people of all ages.I love it!!!
Josh moyer (02/20/05)

this is a great book. It has a very bold story line.
Aaron Wang (01/04/05)

This book was great it made me cry! It is so full of feeling and emotions that is so unbelievably sorrowful. I highly reccommend it to those who love to read. How could others out there give this wonderful book a 1? What's so bad about this book that you didn't like? Tiger Rising should be read by kids of all ages.
hannah w. (12/30/04)

It seems to me that everyone who rates this either gives it a 1 or a 5. All in all, it was great, but it did leave you with an empty feeling inside of you, like the story got done before it started. Oh yeah, I would recomend this for people who aren't allowed to say 'sucked'.

• Book Jacket: The Hundred-Year House
    The Hundred-Year House
    by Rebecca Makkai
    The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...
  • Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove