Reader reviews and comments on Founding Brothers, plus links to write your own review.

Founding Brothers

Paperback: Feb 2002,

There are currently 182 reader reviews for Founding Brothers

Joey (08/26/11)

Horriblee
The worst book I have ever read. It's almost like 100 facts and a biography, but written in the 1790's way of writing, with very abstract and large words that are not necessary.
Jared (08/15/11)

-_-
Seriously, this is the worst book ever.. I guarantee you if you took out the repetitiveness and biased "facts," then you'll get the whole plot in 30-40 pages. Straight up garbage.
brandon (08/15/11)

oh my god..
Literally wanted to shoot myself right in the face during this entire book. I don't know if I've ever read anything so boring and confusing in my entire life, and I'm 78. This man needs to move to Scotland and live there and not write books again3.
Madison (08/15/11)

Just Kill Me Now
This book has got to be the most despicable piece of literature ever written. I am a very smart and educated person but I could not understand this book at all! I continually fell asleep and could not focus. This book was pointless and terrible.
Buckwheat (08/07/11)

Horridly Excruciating
I had to read this book for my report this year. I must say, It's been one of the most excruciatingly painful ones I've ever read. I viewed it so much as being more than boring, but that I had to go back and reread it over again paragraph after paragraph until I finally understood what it was saying. I didn't finish the book. I found it that horrible. So! I'm now left with an F and a failing grade. And What's this? It's not even the 2nd week of school. I DO NOT recommend this to anyone, Other than history freaks and those that need something to put them to sleep at night. Good luck to those that do have to read it, And If you don't have to, Trust me, you Don't want to.
mandi (01/03/11)

boring but has good facts
The book is super boring but it does have a few parts that kinda helped me understand what I was learning in school a little better. Like when he described the duel. But the rest just about put me to sleep with how boring it was I couldn't even finish it. It wasn't the big words or any thing it was just SO boring!!!!
Brianna (12/09/10)

Boring.
I literally fell asleep reading this book. It's extra boring and most of it doesn't even make sense.
David (11/22/10)

Incredibly boring
This has got to be the most boring, and hard to understand book ever invented. I have to take a quiz on it this week which I will probably fail, because its not even readable. If you ever want to space out anytime, read this book because that is what will happen. Ellis uses words that I didn't even know existed, and there is no way in hell that I'm going to look them all up. If I could give this book a negative 5 out of 5, I would.

• Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove