Reader reviews and comments on Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

By Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted

• Hardcover: May 1997,
    Paperback: Sep 1998,

There are currently 199 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

Kessa Turnbull (11/08/04)

I love this book because it has romance, adventure and so many other things beside. I think they didn't do it credit by changing it so much for the movie.
Bloing (11/07/04)

My friend needed me to read the book for a porject, so she lent it to me. I read it in one day, and have to say that it is now one of my favourites, just before 'Harry Potter' 'The Hobbit', 'The Princess Bride', and 'The Lord of the Rings'. Oh yes, I have existed for 13 years, but I'm legally 12.
katie (11/02/04)

This book is amazing, once you start reading the first chapter you cant stop! I'm a slow reader, but this book practically took me a few hours, i simply couldn't put it down. Somw parts made me laugh out loud, but i cant forget about her relationjship with the prince and how awful it went (boo hoo hoo!), but there is a happy ending so not to worry. I would recomend this book to everyone who loves books about teenage girls!

READ IT!!!!!!!!
Laura (10/30/04)

i found this book really hard to get into. but once i did it was in the last couple of chapters.
i would have put the book down but i couldnt because i had to read it as part of my englis assignment at school.
Lisa (10/23/04)

I loved Ella Enchanted it was so real kinda .I read it gfive times and it is as i never read it´.I wish i could be her.IT SHULD WIN A GOLD MEDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ali (10/22/04)

My absolute favorite book. Gail Carson Levine rolls in adventure, romance, humor, a terrific plot and makes the best book I've ever read!!! Wonderfully written, Ella Enchanted is recomended to anyone! (Girls monstly...)
dani (10/17/04)

It was a very well done book but it is just not my type of reading, but I did enjoy it .
Kayla Lynn (10/08/04)

This book is awesome, I loved it, i'm going to read it again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

Tomlinson Hill