Reader reviews and comments on Before I Say Goodbye, plus links to write your own review.

Before I Say Goodbye

By Mary Higgins Clark

Before I Say Goodbye

• Hardcover: Apr 2000,
    Paperback: Apr 2001,

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Before I Say Goodbye

kim (11/21/06)

Before I say good-bye
I've read so many books & I can say that this is one is excellent! I didnt expect that the ending will be like that! Awesome!
bballblondi (01/05/05)

I loved this mystery, but I only gave it a three because I did not like the physic part of it. That is not something I believe in or would encourage.
Cara (12/08/03)

I dont really like mysteries but this one was actually interesting.
Rana Karca (11/29/03)

I have read many many books, this is one one the best ...I actually wanted to visit mrs clark ,since she lives in saddle brook...i'm so thankfull to her she keeps alive with her stories because there isn't much to enjoy with...but , i just love the way she writes and so far i read 12 stories by her...thank you!
scotty (09/08/03)

Predictable
Maddie Miller (05/11/03)

Before I say Goodbye was one of the BEST books i have ever read! This book keeps you reading tell the very end, and you would never suspect the ending! Mary Higgins Clark is THE QUEEN OF SUSPENSE!
Austin (02/05/03)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book by Mary Higgins Clark. I am a huge fan of hers and each of hers novels are progressively better. Before I Say Good-Bye was more of a novel focusing on the "mystery" side of things, rather than Clark's usual suspense attitude towards her writing. I enjoyed this book because it was a more sophisticated title and focused on several different characters rather than just one main protagonist. However, i would definitely recommend this book for one of Clark's established readers because it can be rather tedious while she is explaining the plot. Despite this aspect of the title, read this book. Anyone who likes a good mystery with an acceptable plot and likable characters will likely enjoy this book. I also recommend
Anonymous (01/24/03)

Though a little predictable, the book had enough twists and turns to keep my eyes peeled to the pages. This is the first book I have read by Mary Higgins Clark and it certainly has sold me on her undeniable talents of mystery and "who dunnit" writing. I would definitley recommend it...

• Book Jacket: The Hundred-Year House
    The Hundred-Year House
    by Rebecca Makkai
    The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...
  • Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove