Reader reviews and comments on Fear Nothing, plus links to write your own review.

Fear Nothing

By Dean Koontz

Fear Nothing

• Hardcover: Feb 1998,
    Paperback: Dec 1998,

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Fear Nothing

Ally10 (11/25/10)

Fear Nothing-
This intriguing novel was the best book the author, Dean Konntz, has EVER written. This epic masterpiece is filled with mystery and thrilling action.Christopher Snow, a victim of a condition called xeroderma pigmentosum or XP, means he can not be around light like most can. He has to fear nothing if he wants to find the answer to all of his questions.

-Is his dog who he thinks he is?
-Is there something he doesn't know about his parents?

His friends become enemies. His enemies become friends. When you are different from everyone else, the night is not your enemy, the darkness is not intimidating, the shadows are not terrifying. So you learn to fear nothing...
Bruce (11/17/08)

wow
This book was amazing. I can not wait to read the sequel to it. The inspiration and devotion that Chris Snow represents is astonishing. I love bobby with his surf lingo and the crazed monkeys attacking and killing. I love the way Dean Koontz writes his story so that the reader cares and involves with the story.
Becca (05/01/07)

Ho my Gosh.
What can I say? Other than... WOAH THAT BOOK WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I read that book over the summer with a sprained ankle.. while camping. I read the book it 3 days. it was amaaaaazing. They mystery was magnificently carried out, beautiful, invigorating descriptions enabled me to picture everything perfectly. I could relate so easily. I love Dean's writing. Always will. Amazing. 20 thumbs up out of 15. =]
curt (12/01/05)

wow
this book was cooool.... i love how dean koontz keeps the mystery going. this is the first book of his that i read but i loved it i plan to read more books like this in the future from dean koontz
Mya, 14 (01/04/05)

I loved Fear Nothing! It took me a while to get into it, but after that, I flew threw it. Chris is such and intoxicating character. I have read dozens of Deans Koontz's books, and Fear Nothing and Sieze the night. I can't wait for the final book.
Kim (11/27/04)

This was the first book I have ever read by Dean Koontz and I loved it. At first I didnt really know what to expect I only chose to read this book for my ISU and Im glad I chosed it. It was so weird that it was brilliant. Dean Koontz really knows how to creep people out. I am definatly going to read more of his novels now.
Dion (11/16/04)

I hat to have to agree with almost everyone else, but yes this was a fantastic book. Great characters, normal brilliant Koontz plot, it is just fantastic.

I am so grabbing Sieze the Night tomorrow.
Griffon (11/15/04)

I couldn't put this book down. The storyline and characters that Koonts draws are so vivid and lively that they pull you into the story and before long you feel as though you know these people. You really begin to care for them, and for their well-being.

Oh yeah, and I loved Orson!

• Book Jacket: The Hundred-Year House
    The Hundred-Year House
    by Rebecca Makkai
    The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...
  • Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove