Reader reviews and comments on Al Capone Shines My Shoes, plus links to write your own review.

Al Capone Shines My Shoes

By Gennifer Choldenko

Al Capone Shines My Shoes

• Hardcover: Sep 2009,
    Paperback: Jan 2011,

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Al Capone Shines My Shoes

Rose (01/07/10)

Awesome!
I thought this book was very good. I think you would have to have read the first book if you would like to read this one. One thing happened after another which made the book suspenseful. I give the book an A! :.D
C.White (12/01/09)

Excellent job Ms. Choldenko!
I used this book as a novel study for my class and they absolutely loved it! Unbelievably, when I told my students there homework was to read chapters 6 - 10 all students came back reading more than I expected! Even the ones who don't usually do there homework! I personally loved the book as well! The characters were very well organized. I have read the first book and I loved that one as well. Every thing went well! My students like every part, well some were grinning about the relationship between Piper and moose, but it wasn't that bad. Great book. 5/5
SchoolGirl (11/12/09)

I NEED HELP!!!!
Can some one please tell me how the problem with Moose owing Capone was solved. Thanks so much, please help.

• Book Jacket: Hyde
    by Carol Cassella

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up.

P Your O C