Reader reviews and comments on Gossamer, plus links to write your own review.

By Lois Lowry

• Hardcover: Apr 2006,
    Paperback: Jan 2008,

There are currently 21 reader reviews for Gossamer

Katie (07/08/10)

Gossamer
I just finished the book. It was a simply fantastic book. It drew me in from the first page. Lois Lowry is a phenomenal writer and most of the books i have read by her i have enjoyed. You can feel the characters pain, suffering, happiness, and joy because her books are so well written.
Allison (04/16/10)

GOSSAMER
I loved this book! With great detail and a gossamer touch, Lois Lowry offers a solution to a mysterious questions: Where do dreams come from? With an emotionally touching story, Lois gets it again: a FIVE STAR RATING!
air (12/16/09)

about the book Gossamer
Gossamer is about dreams and nightmares and how they can be fixed. Littlest is being trained sort of so that she can become a true dream giver, and her instructor is most elderly or something like that. Well if you want to find out more then try searching for this book at your local library or school library.
Nora (09/07/09)

Gossamer
This is one of the best books I have ever read!! Read it and your life will change completely!!! Plz read it! Go to the library and take the book Gossamer home! Lol! Have fun reading it!
Aub Rebecca (04/14/09)

Amazing
This book is absolutely amazing! The combining of the imaginary and real world is brilliant!
Laura Little (07/06/08)

The touch of imagination
Gossamer is a beautifully written story. This story touches the imagination and heart with wit and showcases a story of love reaching even the toughest of lives.
Kathy (10/20/07)

Gossamer is Great!
I have recently finished reading the book and I enjoyed it. I thought it was a perfect blend of creativity and imagination.
Elizabeth (09/28/07)

Extremely Incredible
When I read Gossamer it was touching. Even though i am only 11 I really loved the book.

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

The City