Reader reviews and comments on The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, plus links to write your own review.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

By Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

• Hardcover: Feb 2006,
    Paperback: Jan 2008,

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

sydney (01/05/13)

the best book ever
I had a book I loved, it was call the Naked Mole Rat Letters; I read the book 11 times, but now this is my favorite book. Thank you Kate for this book!
lolly (10/23/12)

Love it totally
It is sad but it helps people learn a very good lesson indeed.
Amanda (03/10/12)

Amazing Book
I loved this book. It was amazing. I finished it on the first day that I read it. Kate DiCamillo is an amazing author. I would really recommend kids and adults to red this book.
CrAsH. (01/17/12)

Inspirational...
I think that this book has a great message about love and loss and how we all need to overcome our fears and the obstacles that block our road of things we want to do in our lives. I also think that that Edward (the main character) has a written personality so realistic and believable that you wish that he was your rabbit and the one that you can love and tell all of your secrets to and know that he will never tell them to anyone, obviously. This book is so inspirational and I would recommend it to anyone who would like to read about life-values, the bond that people can form with one another and, like I said before, love, loss and fears.
m0nk3yl0v3r (10/03/11)

Wooooooow!
To be sincere I REALLY DON'T like reading I LOVED this Book! It was Amazing!
a reader (08/20/11)

amazing book
I read this book on vacation. I read it in a week and loved it. it has a amazing outline and a great ending I would read it again and again and again!
Mother of twin girls (04/05/11)

awesome read.
I read this book to my twin girls and we all loved it! we couldn't wait to read the next chapter and find out what would happen to Edward next. We laughed and we cried. when we finished the book we sent it to a friend, they wrote a note inside and then on to the next friend. and so on. My kids cherish that all their best friends have read it with their moms and treasure the special notes in the jacket cover. I loved it. I had a Henry that I adored.
Farah Moreau (01/29/11)

A true adventure
A true journey. So miraculous, so magical ! As a china rabbit loved by his owner Ablline tossed aboard to the net of a fisher men to the hands of a lonely child .Smashed glass on a marble counter and the to a toy store. And how love is to be shared and love is to be broken but this book shows the true meaning that love can be forgiven. I'm only 10 and this book has a special place in my heart a feeling Edward and I both share. What a wonderful story!

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

The City
by Dean Koontz

Published Jul. 2014

1.  30Tomlinson Hill:
    Chris Tomlinson

Idealism increases in direct proportion to ones distance from the problem.

O O T F P, Into T F