Reader reviews and comments on Criss Cross, plus links to write your own review.

Criss Cross

By Lynne Rae Perkins

Criss Cross

• Hardcover: Sep 2005,
    Paperback: Jan 2008,

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Criss Cross

alison (02/10/08)

criss cross book review
At first this book totally followed its title because it was going story to story but then at chapter 4 it starts making a lot of sense. This is definitely in my top 10, I recomend this book it rocks!
shelby lynn (02/27/07)

awesome
It was great. I could really relate to this. and could not put down the book. When I finished I could not stop thinking about it.
mary anna jackson (01/22/07)

good
The book is excellent but it got confusing when different story lines got mixed together.
jennier morales (01/08/07)

your book
Well I think that this a good book but I dont get why authors as yourself write books about real problems. I am not the kind of kid who lives in a town where you hear gangs outside your window. because my mom tried her best with me so I work hard. You probably won't listen to me but I think you should write more serious books. Thanks for your time.
ty (11/27/06)

beta kid review
i believe that this book is a good book for teens. it show many thing that teens go though. working at jobs they didn't like, learning how to play instruments and trying to ask a girl that the school hunk likes and helping your grandparents
phoebe (10/18/06)

criss cross
this was an amazing book. right as you start reading, you're hooked. I loved it and i can relate because I am 13. but this doesn't mean you wouldn't like it if you are older or younger. I would recomend this to anyone if they were looking for a great book.
Jennifer Wilts (10/08/06)

Criss Cross review By Jennifer Wilts of Hanshew Middleschool
Criss Cross is an amazing book about how teenagers in a small town experience new feelings and thoughts, question who they are and connect and disconnect as they search for the purpose of life and the magic of love.

• Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove