Reader reviews and comments on Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

By John Grogan

Marley & Me

• Hardcover: Oct 2005,
    Paperback: Mar 2008,

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Marley & Me

nizzi (12/19/11)

dog's lover must read dis book
My dog is very much similar to this dog...my dog's name is Tofi... the 1st day he came even he ate every thing which was near by his mouth... and he is still the same... I just loved this book... :P
Awesome Adrianna (08/09/11)

Pretty Good, great for dog lovers!
It's a really good book for dog lovers. Its full of humor and describes troubles dogs get into that many people can relate to as a dog owner. It goes through Marley and the family's life. All ages would enjoy this book. They have a children version called Marley: a dog like no other. Read it, if your a dog owner or you love animals, this would be a good book for you. :) Have fun reading!
destiny rollins (05/17/11)

awesome
This book reminded me of my dog that I had. His name was Tucker, and when we brought him home he ate everything
Elizabeth Krigbaum (03/31/11)

Very touching story definitely worth 5 stars my new favorite book!
I went into this book with an open mind and left it with an even opener mind... if that's possible. I had to read this book and watch the movie for school and now its my favorite.
kojo meantic (01/19/11)

OMG
OMG I luvvvved this boook it was awesooomeee..hehehehehehehe SOOO manny laughs with my friends and bumps with my heart it was truly well written
kyle (01/11/11)

Marley and Me
I absolutely loved this book! I especially liked it because I could relate to it very well. I had the same experience with my dog so I really connected with what John Grogan was experiencing. This book is great for all ages and I highly recommend it!!!
Ashley B (07/21/10)

Loved Marly & Me
Once I began this sweet and hilarious novel, Marley & Me, by John Grogan I couldn’t put it down! I found this book extremely enjoyable. I would recommend it to animal lovers, as well as anyone seeking a happy, easy read. We are able to see how the family faces daily struggles together, and overcomes them. The thing that really made this book stand out is that it takes you on a journey. You are on the journey with this family as you feel their sorrows, as well as their joys. This is based on the author’s real life, and I feel it definitely makes for a better read that way.
people (03/04/10)

best book
I thought this book is very good. I love everything about it. I think this is the best book I think I have ever read. I have read a lot of books and this on is by far the best book I have ever EVER read!

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

Tomlinson Hill
by Chris Tomlinson

Published Jul. 2014

1.  150The City:
    Dean Koontz

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people .... but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of ...

O O T F P, Into T F